+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what makes you no longer want contact with a friend and ex?

what makes you no longer want contact with a friend and ex?

I'm not clingy, I give space, I don't text much or call more than usual why would I be ignored?

Please give helpful words and advice to me.
    x

What am I doing wrong, what are the things men usually dislike that make them pull away?

Any advice?

hei, I just wondered, did he get a girlfriend recently, or start seeing someone?
    --- Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands --- ---

^ I'd go with that too. Hate to say it but both genders are guilty of it, someone is good enough until they find someone even better and it happens with lovers and friends.
    If someone really cares about you no one can push you out the door, friends for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-girl92 View Post
    hei, I just wondered, did he get a girlfriend recently, or start seeing someone?
    He has been dating various women off and on for last months, nothing serious or monogamous that I was told, so there could be a serious relation now. Thank you, Ice-girl92

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by somehelp4me View Post
    ^ I'd go with that too. Hate to say it but both genders are guilty of it, someone is good enough until they find someone even better and it happens with lovers and friends.
    If someone really cares about you no one can push you out the door, friends for life.
    We are or as were very close nothing strained or uncomfortable that he can't tell and would need to go silent with me. It's perplexing, he has been sleeping with women and we still talked a lot recently. Should I ask one of his friends what has happened? Thank you, somehelp4me.

Acctually I'd say that it may not be him that is pulling away, it may be that his fling og potential girlfriend doesn't like him being around you....
    --- Sometimes you gotta take matters into your own hands --- ---

i wouldn't want contact if they betrayed my trust or was an asshole or rude for no reason, that would make me pull away def. also if they were jealous and i was dating someone i didn't want them to know anything about.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Ice-girl92 View Post
    Acctually I'd say that it may not be him that is pulling away, it may be that his fling og potential girlfriend doesn't like him being around you....
    Yes, that could be a possibility I'd hope he'd not let someone he only just knows controls his friendships, I'm no threat.

Exeter19, I have never been rude or broke his trust, we are regular talkers with each other. I can't be jealous if I don't know if there is someone new, and I wasn't jealous of anyone else before.

Thankyou both.