+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she interested in me?

Is she interested in me?

There is this girl who I over heard tell a friend that she is shy. But I'm unsure if she is showing me signs of interest.

She stands close to me (sometimes really close), when I smile and look at her she looks down and smiles (happened once, the other time she just smiled back), she touches my hand when I pass things to her, her chest/torso faces me, her feet face me (sometimes notice it), she looks at me a little (usually from a distance. When I catch her she looks away), and she hovers around me. She hardly ever speaks to me, though her sister talks to me a lot and has conversations with me.
    One time I tried to get her attention to tell her something. Instead of putting my hand on her shoulder, I put my hand on her waist/lower back. She looked back to see who it was, looked down and smiled.

She seems more outgoing around other guys other than me. She hugs other guys, talks to them, gives them full eye contact when talking to them. She seems to show more attention to others than me. I'm usually the one who starts/asks questions to start a conversation and she doesn't give proper eye contact to me, looking from the side of her eye.

There is this guy who I think she likes because she is extremely outgoing around him. She talks to him a lot, drives him home and gets annoyed by him and doesn't worry about it. He used to touch her hair and she used to tell him to stop and fixes her hair. He also takes her phone and spams her photos taking photos, it has become so troublesome for her that she gives him her phone to play with and for him to shut up while she drops him home. Her sister also told this guy that this girl doesn't like him.

So, what do you think. Its confusing me a lot. I mean she seems extremely outgoing around that one guy but outgoing around all guys and said she is shy to a friend and I overheard (she said it loud enough that I could hear) but acts all different to me. Why do you think she does this? Do you think she is interested in me?

OK, so this is what I think...
    I also consider myself a shy person and the way you describe this girl sounds just like the way I behave when I like someone...

When I see the gut I like and look at him, I'm fine - but if he looks back at me I have to immediately have to look away because I don't want him to think I'm staring... also I can't look even look into his eyes because I'm afraid I'll turn all red and melt away...

When he smiles at me I look away and smile. This is my way of smiling back - I smile but not back at him because I'm afraid I'll turn all red and melt away ^^
    Also when I usually smile back at guys i like I feel like a complete moron doing so - don't ask me why...

When I'm around guys I am not interested in I can talk and laugh and smile and touch because I am not afraid of what they think of me.
    When I'm around the guy I am interested in I have one million thought floating around my head - what if he thinks I'm stupid when I say this (so I don't say anything), what if thinks I'm being annoying if I ask him questions about this (so I don't try to keep the convo going), what if doesn't like me (so I don't look into his eyes), etc.

If this girl really is just as shy as I am (and it sounds like she is), then she probably does like you - she is just to afraid o show it.

Talk to her, get to know her and in time she'll be just as outgoing with you as she is with the other guy.
    Try sending her messages on fb, etc; so you can find interests you two have in common.

Hope this helped

Yes I think she has a crush on you. Follow your gut instincts and try approaching her when the moment strikes right.

Anyone else able to help?

Quote Originally Posted by the_one_1 View Post
    Anyone else able to help?
    I support woody, i think she has crush on you. same thing as happened to me too but there is how i do it he later come and meet me and shows the likeness he has for me, i cant PM you because i need to have at least 15 post, so you can email me i will show you the way.