+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Was it wrong for me to do this?

Was it wrong for me to do this?

Im usually a shy guy, so I would usually never do this but did it to show the girl I like that I'm interested in her and to see how she reacts to it.

I wanted to get her attention to quickly tell her something. So, if I only saw her as a friend I would of touched/tapped her shoulder and told her what I had to tell her. But because I am interested in her, I placed my hand on her lower back/waist and told her what I had to. After I did it, she looked over her shoulder, saw me, looked down and smiled and responded to what I had said.

I then told the guy I think this girl likes. He told me it was wrong for me to touch her lower back/waist. Being a shy guy, I would never do it, but tried it to see her reaction which to me was positive. He also made it clear that there was nothing going on between them and that they are just good friends.

So, what do you think. Was it wrong for me to do this?

No, it wasn't wrong, you did this on top of her clothes not under, and I replied on your other thread and she was alright with what you did and she seem flirtatious.