+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex bf sent a friend request on Facebook

Ex bf sent a friend request on Facebook

I unfriended my foreigner ex-"almost" boyfriend from Facebook almost 2 months ago. He hurt me a lot and he didn't seem to care. Before I did that, I sent him a private message/letter in Facebook and expressed my hurt feelings. I said I want to move on and not continue feeling the pain and then bid him goodbye. Then I unfriended.
    Now, after almost 2 months, I got a friend request from him, which I haven't approved. I checked his profile and he is still in a complicated relationship with his gf (he had a gf when we had a relationship). If he wanted to tell something, then he should have done it even without adding me because my profile is setup such that public can send me a message..

I don't want to continue my relationship with him, but what may he be up to?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares what HE wants? Just ignore him, or you are asking for trouble. If he wanted to be with you, he WOULD be.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I unfriended my foreigner ex-"almost" boyfriend
    can ya get any less "committed?"

Lol at Peter.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

When I said goodbye he didn't respond at all. It's just weird.. does it mean he doesn't take it seriously? He sent the friend request without any message.. What if I message him first to ask what's it for? I hate to admit but I'm still bothered by him..
    Last edited by chameleon02; 31-08-14 at 03:27 AM.

Don't accept it, I mean he had a Gf when you had a relationship? Move on, ignore his request, especially a online request if it is so important he can call you and talk outside a virtual world, right?