Hello everybody. This is my first forum post here, and I hope everything works correctly. I'm not the best with computer so... Hopefully I'm doing this right.

So my name is Mike, and I am a Christian and pretty simple man. I surround myself with love, and love only (nothing else matters to me). I'm pretty deep and I guess more of the "romantic" type. There is a woman who I was engaged to, that I need some help from a sweet woman. Not the traditional "cup of coffee, take me out to a movie, take me to a resturaunt" girl but the deep, romantic type of woman that likes to look at the stars all day, cuddle, and hug and kiss alot The "Godly" woman (hard to find!)

I need some advice from you, and may ask you for help with a game plan talking to my ex-fiancee. I don't feel comfortable yet posting everything on this forum, so i would look to speak to you somewhere in private (pm, skype, phone..etc, whatever you are comfortable with). I'm kind of a mess right now, so i only need help or responses from somebody REALLY willing to extend a hand of help out to somebody, and it has to be a full christian girl (a girl who believes LOVE is the solution for everything, and that psychology/medicine/counseling are evil, man-made concepts to be avoided). Is there a sweetie out there that will help me? Thank you kindly

Mike