+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What is next?

What is next?

Hi I am going to trying to make this short, ok lets go to the point. There is this girl, where we met in a chess tournament and we where paired and she beat me , I got so mad about it, anyway. After that I met her again in a chess tournament (we only meet in chess tournaments, because we live fairly apart from each other), but this time I got extremely attracted to her and I started talking to her. But now I don't know if she is interested in me, I am totally in love with her, but I don't know about her, when we talk I always start the talking and I am the one that mostly speaks, but she doesn't seem to want to leave me, we end when her parents come or something like that. My question is: IS SHE INTERESTED IN ME???? I read everything on the web and she has mixed signals. I am 16 she is 14, we are both homeschooled. So what is next? What should I do? I think she is shy, but I don't know if she doesn't speak much because of shyness. I did an experiment: I stared at her and when she looked at me I look away, and I think she stares at me as well. Please help I don't know if should keep thinking about her, but when I am with her I feel like if she is the one. Thanks in advance.

Try adding her on facebook or something and start off just messaging. See if that helps her to open up a bit more. Texting or chatting online can help shy people feel more at ease and more confident talking. See how often she replies, how much she wants to talk to you.