+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need some advise about my life

I need some advise about my life

Hi im Adrian im a 16 years old boy my best friends are Maelle and Manon
    I hate going to school and im realy not social My hobby is gaming.
    I think most relationships are bad becouse under age of 18 they"re not really serious and can only hurt you when its over i had a girlfriend 4 years ago and i got heartbroken so i decided to be alone and not have a girlfriend anymore

1 year ago i was new at my current school and so was Manon , Maelle was already at that school for a few years . Manon started talking to me in class and we became good friends she called me her best friend even when i didnt put much effort in our friendship We met Maelle then and Manon and Maelle have a lot in common so they became good friends . One day maelle told me to come outside becouse she wanted to meet and Manon was coming too and from that day on we did a lot together outside school too
    I started falling in love With Maelle since the first time we met but i didnt want to admit it to myself so i just thought i could forget it and move on with Maelle and Manon like best friends. But now after a year ,every day i feel more and more love for Maelle and its like unbearable i cant stand it any more In that year i never told anyone about it and i dont want to tell anyone becouse i dont want to make things awkward , i dont want a relationship anyway becouse if it ends up bad it would destroy the friendship we have now. Manon and Maelle are everything i have in my life

They are always having the time of their life and having so much
    And i just love seeing how they have fun and how we can talk about things but i feel like i dont fit in becouse im not really like them i dont laugh and im not funny , im rather boring i suppose
    sometimes i think it would be better if i didnt exist becouse im just a pile of problems and boringness i dont know what to do with my life i dont want to tell anyone about not the first problem or the first problem becouse they would make things really awkward if they knew about it

i dont know what to do anymore with my life or anything it's maybe better if i die.

thanks for reading sorry it was long
    Last edited by Adrianc; 08-09-14 at 05:42 AM.

That negativity you put on yourself is what causes you to feel even worse....You're only 16? Dam I wish I could be 16 again and enjoy high school to do whatever and have no worries of life! You say your boring and your not funny, who said that? Your friends? Or is it just you, self reflection will help you to achieve a better understanding. If you like her then find a way to tell her or someone who you can speak to, sitting on the computer and typing here to say you want to die? That is plain stupid!

Each person has their own special talent and skill, you probably haven't even discovered it yet.....Besides gaming what about some sport? Do you play any in school? If both your friends are always so happy together then be happy with them, they accept you for who you are. Why do you need to be like them to have fun? Everything is a learning process in life, that learning curve is what molds you into the person you become later. But by creating a negative environment and saying your better off not existing????????? Seriously Adrian pick yourself up!

Remember this, Kids in Africa can be happy with just using a rock as a mobile phone for enjoyment and smiling but kids who have money throw a tantrum because they have a computer, mobile phone, ipad, but do not always get what they want.
    What you want sometimes may be your brain only seeking the comfort and satisfaction. But what you really want to do with your gut feeling, instinct and heart is reality.

thanks your comment helped me ill just see how it goes for now maybe i can find i moment to talk about things with them or someone else ill try to be less negative

Smile and keep your head up Adrian, there is too much in life to see and do then to be depressed over something small. Your 16, enjoy high school honestly because it will be one of the best times you will ever have. Once you reach the point of working and earning money, things become very different! You will find a way, we all struggle and fall down at times but it is only ourselves that can really pick ourselves up and keep walking forward.
    What you want sometimes may be your brain only seeking the comfort and satisfaction. But what you really want to do with your gut feeling, instinct and heart is reality.

Hey AdrianC,

Everything is going to be alright.

I know your probably feeling stuck but please allow me to tell you something. Most of us, meaning, most of us humans wouldn't go back and do our teen years again, ever, for any reason. Why? Because for most of us, they sucked. Personally, my teen years were of the hardest to endure but, like millions of others, I made it through and so will you.
    You sound like a lovely young man. Being that age isn't easy but it is where you are now and you must be strong and know, it will get better.

You must realize that these feelings of detachment will shift into feelings of unity. Please believe me when I say that.
    You have two good friends; well, that's allot more than many of us had. Maelle and Manon are lucky to have you as their friend as you are lucky to have them. Never forget all that you offer to the World, which is great.

Just get through this. You will get through this.