+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can get my girl who rejected me ?

How can get my girl who rejected me ?

Hello people,

It was in my 2nd yr of graduation that the girl whom i loved got closer to me as a friend.she is very beautiful and i somehow managed to get her number .we started messaging each other and studying together through messages and explaining each other important lessons through whatsapp and sms .She never allowed me to call her because i know to know that her father is strict and doesnt allows her to talk to boys .Remarkable mention that she was of muslim religion and i am of other religion although i never cared about religion because love sees no religion.
    Our Messaging continued for about 7 months but it was only upto messaging only as i was good in my studies and when she asked me any question i used to answer on the go.I helped her out with any problem but only through messaging.
    The strange thing was that in the classroom she never allowed me to talk for more then a minute as if she believed that if we talk for more then a minute in front of class peoples that then there is going to be rumour that we are relationship..I respected her idea believing it that she doesnt likes .........'

Months passed it went on with sms only ,,although i wanted it to grow it but she didnt allowed ...she said to me that i am only the boy with which talked the most but it wasnt that.....I became crazy because i became completely available to her at any time and any minute as if she can ask me problems in anytime...Now came the strange that after the semester she told me that "i think we should talk less" and i came to know that she was getting closer to a muslim boy although she denied of that to me that they were just friends and in the class i can see them coming closer .....

I was shocked .She never treated me the same way not even a feeling of good friends although she used to say to others that we are very good friends to her close female friends .

I wanted her in my life as my partner with whom i can spent all of my life but i saw her going far ..When she needed ,she used to contact me but she doesnt needed me she used to say that she is very busy and cant talk .......

I seek help of her close friend and i told her that i love her and she said that she considers u as only good friends.

I wanted her and i proposed her ......
    she didnt said neither no nor yes but said that i can get someone who is better then her .. she said " stay away from me and one day u will realized that life without me is worthwhile".

i was in depression as trying to get her for the past one year i lost myself .i lost my identity ,my other friends as i just was mad for her and didnt cared about anyone else.

Today even after 6 months i still cant forget her i am in the 4th year of my engg and still she is my classmate ...I saw her and get into deep sense of depression like feeling that happens when we dont get what we want.......

I have only 7 months to get her because after that we will be done with graduation......

Help me to get her because i really cant forget ..

I dont want to remain in this depressin ...
    I extremely want her

i believe i need improvements ...

But will she come back for me ....

How can i make her realize that i am the best for her...

Please tell me how can i get her who rejected me ???

Please help me

Unfortunately life is tough, we cannot always get what we want. Once you have removed yourself from the illusion you create in your world then can you move on. She made it clear that she did not want anything and then put you in the "friend zone". You need to focus on what your doing in your life not hers, losing your friends is one of the worst things you can do because that adds on to your depression and then you begin to think your alone... My advice would be to finish you studies, show that you do not care and you strive to be successful in your life. Be who you are not someone who chases a girl and loses themselves. When you are successful and have changed from being depressed to being happy will she maybe one day realise what she could of had.

I encourage you to find things that you have interest in such as playing sport, or building things, painting, anything to get your mind off this girl. Because your allowing her to mess your life up.
    What you want sometimes may be your brain only seeking the comfort and satisfaction. But what you really want to do with your gut feeling, instinct and heart is reality.

The pain you are feeling means you have a big heart but I'm sorry to say, (by the sounds of it) you are giving it to the wrong girl.
    You must remember that one day you WILL meet a lady who reciprocates these feelings full heartedly. Why are you so hung up on someone who only calls you when she needs something? Huh? Why? Why do this to yourself. This is self torture man. Not fair to you at all.
    Hey, sometimes we get hung up on people who reject us. I do not know why this happens but it does indeed happen to the best of us and it will take time to get over; question is, how much more time are you going to give it?

If I were you I'd lay out the pro's and con's of this woman and be honest. Ask yourself, does a good woman treat a man like this?
    Don't get pulled in when she needs something from you. Take off those rose tinted glasses and go grab yourself a healthy dose of self respect and do right by yourself, move on from this one.

She is not the be all , end all. There are many good ladies out there... Don't forget it.

Hey I honestly believe there are ways out of the "friend zone" but by reading your story it unfortunately doesn't seem like it will happen. Try to move passed this (although I know its going to be really hard) and find other girls.

Hey Whisteria ..Hope you would be doing fine...
    I got a placement and well she too....
    According to me whenever i pass by she sees me as if she knows me a lot and want to talk ...you know staring nature ...the same nature when i first saw her and went crazy for her.....

Should i start the talk or stay away

oh I can feel your pain Nidd. Rejection is hard to deal with....fact! But you have to learn to accept. There is an old saying....set someone free and if they return, its meant to be! Sadly I hear nothing in your post that suggests this girl wants anything more from you other than friendship. You have to move on! If you don't you will be wasting your life and you will be in danger of becoming a stalker! Nobody likes pressure. If the feelings are not there, no matter what the reason, they are not there! Cultural differences can be overcome but only if you both want it! One day you will realise how futile all this is especially if you open your eyes to what else may be on the horizon. Obsession is not love! It is scary for the other party. I know, because I have been in your position and also in her position. Listen to the advice you are being given and forget her. Keep yourself occupied in other areas.