+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im attracted to my OWN cousin PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Im attracted to my OWN cousin PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I am 19 will be 20 soon and I have a female cousin that is 31 and half black and half puerto rican married and has no children. Unfortunately Ive never met her before in person and I only saw her on facebook. When I first met her on facebook, we have been communicating alot messaging each other and things like that. But now it seems like we dont contact each other anymore. Whenever I may send her a text she will ignore it sometimes. I get really butt hurt when she ignores me on facebook. I feel like she doesnt love me! I may get upset over the slightest thing when it comes to her not respoding to the things i send her. Recently I asked her if she would be able to come visit our grandmother's house this weekend and she said she couldnt cause she had to work. I told her hope I will be able to see her one day and she said i will with an LOL and after that I didnt respond until about 4 hours later and I told her sorry for responding late and then the pain settled it when she didnt reply back after I apologized. PLEASE I feel like she is ignoring me!!! And sometimes she doesnt like the things that I post on my page and I post very positive things. I feel really bad being attracted to my own cousin its just not right and I dont want to like her like that. PLEASE WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!!!?????

Your topic sounds really messed up.....she's busy with her life and she is 31, your only turning 20. You have too much time on your hands, to overcome this focus on building your character, future, studies and what you can do to make a difference in your life or even to the world. Dream big and let things come, meet new people and find distractions. You've never met her and only seen her on facebook.....that sounds like just a retarded crush and a phase your going through................

You have to decide for yourself what it is you need to do, read a book and learn new skills don't just focus on the computer.
    What you want sometimes may be your brain only seeking the comfort and satisfaction. But what you really want to do with your gut feeling, instinct and heart is reality.

dear O.P

Get a grip. That's what you should do.

She is your cousin. And that's that. You are young and are filling your head with an illusion that is very unhealthy. She could be sensing the fondness' that are natural between family members have grown into something inappropriate and uncomfortable.

You say you've never even met the lady face to face.

I think you need to get out there more, be with people and girls your own age.
    I stayed away from this thread at first due to the whole, crushin on my cousin thing. But I do feel for you. I don't understand it but I do feel for you.

Could be she's a great lady and you need a friend. So treat her as a friend who is also blood related and for goodness sake, learn to differentiate the love we feel for a good friend compared to the love we feel for a partner.

She is your cousin. Plain and simple. She is your married cousin.

get out more and socialize with others.
    goodluck

I'm not against the whole cousin love thing. I don't see anything wrong with it as I have my own experiences with it.

10 years of more of a gap than a healthy 7, 6, 5, 4 Etc. But age doesn't always matter. My cousin was older than me before she passed away. Not quite 10 years, but as I said didn't even notice it as it isn't always a big deal.

Try talking to her about this my friend.
    Last edited by Yanky; 08-09-14 at 01:45 PM.

My cousin and I have been for dating for 4 months now. What we have is pure magic and could never be surpassed. The powerful nature of what I feel for her is impossible to describe in words. We are so in love with each other. At the end of the day, that is all that matters.