+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does my girlfriend want to get back with me

Does my girlfriend want to get back with me

My girlfriend broke up with me on Satrday last and I am left feeling devastated. I broke her heart last December but we got back together three months ago. It wasnt the same for her when we got back however. When she was breaking up with me she was saying there will be someone else for me and she cant give me any more and cant get over me breaking up with her before.but she did say that maybe she was making a mistake...she seemed to be pretty sure n herself that she wanted to break up with me..but when she said that i cant stop thinking theres a chance..do yu think she meant it?

It depends on the reason you broke up sometimes, in general breaking up a number of times over the small dumb ****...just move on because you need to think to yourself and ask Do I really still want to be with her? Or am I just missing that company and want her there? Girls fluctuate with their emotions a lot, so they confuse you and most of all sometimes they don't even know what they want which clearly shows in what you jus described.
    What you want sometimes may be your brain only seeking the comfort and satisfaction. But what you really want to do with your gut feeling, instinct and heart is reality.

If you want to find out more on how she's feeling, ask her.....
    Yes as the ^^ post mentioned, people fluctuate on their thoughts. Only you and she know what you had.
    Now is the time to ask yourself a simple question. Can you imagine your life without her in it?

Answer that first. Follow your heart after.

should i ask her now? we broke up three days ago.. or should i wait for the standard NC time (30 days)

hehehee you joking? Up to you man.

what ya mean? im genuinely confused

Hey definitively talk to her about this but not in a really obvious way. Ask pretty covertly so you can gauge her and see what she is thinking

Quote Originally Posted by lovehurts1234 View Post
    should i ask her now? we broke up three days ago.. or should i wait for the standard NC time (30 days)

30 days is a long enough time for someone else. What is your gut telling you.
    (sorry man, I got confused with the standard NC time. oops, my bad