+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He still talks to his ex

Two days later guys , we didn't speak at all yesterday, tonight he contacted me and kept begging me to be in his life again but I eventually drug out the reason behind the ex until I got a real answer. Smh so she expressed she still has feelings and wants to be with him, and he admitted he still has some feelings too ,but that then he met me and Saw that I'm a wonderful and amazing woman, he never met anyone like me before etc. it made him confused. all of that bus of course I told him to go be with her and I just feel so so freakin hurt again but I'm done with anything about him guys. I was right to do this correct?

Absolutely. You don't want to be in the middle of the drama between him and his ex. I told you he was in a rush to be in a relationship with you because he was trying to bury his pain by jumping into a relationship right away.

If it walks like a duck, it's gotta be a duck. I guess the "soul mate" kind of thing flew right out of the window ha!

But seriously, you dodged a bullet on this one. Be greateful it happened early on.

Best of luck to you.

No I do not think the soul mate thing just flew out of the window. You seem like a bitter person. But anyway for whomever else is reading this post He has been blowing me up non stop begging for another chance. Saying he missed me, Begging me to be back in my life he says he just can't leave me alone because he really cared about me and he never met any woman like me and that I am so amazing etc.and how he will prove to me he won't talk to her again. So Iv already established that I let him go and I don't give second chances so I'm not saying I will continue to date him the trust is gone, but I don't totally think I was all just a rebound and that his feelings are fake. Maybe I suppose to be and then he fell for me possibly? If nothing to him but a rebound was the case he would just jump and be back with his ex like she wants, and he wouldn't be chasing and begging me for another chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms6293 View Post
    No I do not think the soul mate thing just flew out of the window. You seem like a bitter person.
    You're wrong, I'm not bitter at all, but I am not stupid enough to believe about the soul mate crap you're pulling after three weeks of dating. That is laughable. Get real woman!

And you keep on talking about this guy chasing you blah, blah, blah while he still has feelings for his ex. Why don't you go out with him? I can assure you that in a couple of months you will start to see the drama between him and the ex.

I've seen this happen many times, you are a fool if you think your so called lover is true to his words but go ahead so you can learn from your own mistakes.

My last relationship was 6 1/2 years, and I left because he was conversating with another woman that could lead to cheating, so I am not a dummy that just jumps for any man and I am not gullible that believes just anything. I wouldn't be saying anything if there was nothing genuine In it. I am very careful and cautious. But yes u are are a bitter cold and lonely person that's obviously incapable of being loved I see u on everyone's post saying negativity , so that's you're reason for being alone cause it's obvious someone mistreated u and u have a sour heart, you need to be on a psychologist sight not relationship

Lmao, no wonder you are prone to these kinds of jerks because you are a fool.

I happen to be very practical and have no need to sugar coat anything. I call it exactly like it is. That's what makes me successful because I don't bullshit like other people.

You need a psychologist, apparently, you can't deal with your trust issues. Go see one, it might help you attract decent men in the future.

Oh wait... Are you cyberstalking all my posts? Lol!

Original poster,

When did he and this ex break up? When?
    If you read my initial posts regarding your situation, you can see I encouraged you to follow your gut/heart.
    What I'm wondering, what it comes down to, is how long ago did they call it quits? He may well have moved on, sure, kept in contact with her now and then, maybe too much contact BUT that in no way implicitly tells you he's not gob smacked over meeting you. Ya dig? Hey, people move on and sometimes they meet their connection within moments, sometimes it can take years.
    You must follow your instincts. If this man makes you feel the za za zoom, I wouldn't walk away so quickly.

Love can be inconvenient sometimes. What it comes down to is, are you willing to get a little messy first or do you need someone without a past? Because uh, that's kinda hard to do.

I went through something like what your going through. Please feel free to p.m me if you 'd like my story.
    woody=trees

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12