+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she likes me

Does she likes me

Hi to girls in this forum
    I met this girl about 2 months ago and since the first day I had a crush on her about a month ago I helped her with her work and she thanked me and hugged me if I text her hi or how are you going she don't reply to my texts or calls once she mentioned don't feel bad if I can't reply your texts I am very busy but she will be constantly in chat with her friends and replying them it's been going on since a month and every time it's me who initiates conversation. I am really in love with girl but I cannot understand the reason for avoiding me I don't have any bad intentions it's a pure love and I am very serious. I don't care about anything just the beautiful heart I don't even care about appearance I am not like other guys I really love her. Please suggest me anyway that she can talk with me Atleast. I will really look after her well like a tiny droplet she is the angel she is my life and my life is empty without her. Please help me

I'd said that this girl is not interested. When a person is interested, he/she will initiates all the communication in the world, just like you did. And vice versa if the girl received your text messages she will reply as soon as possible because she wants to talk to you. This is obvious that she don't really care as you mentioned you knew that she constantly chat with her friends. My suggestions is you can still try to send her texts if you really like her so much but don't put your hopes high. You might just waste your time and eventually you will be tired to be the one who keep initiating the contact.

Thanks for your answer. If I ignore her would that help

Hi, I'd say if you ignore her just for her to notice you that one I can't answer you. But if what you meant is to just leave it then you must have the courage to do it. It's good for a guy to take the initiative but at the same time the other party must also put in effort. Follow your guts. It's not 100% correct but it'll always be at least 90% correct. That's what I told a guy friend of mine too. If you continue you'll be very tired in the end.
    ��

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I'd say if you ignore her just for her to notice you that one I can't answer you. But if what you meant is to just leave it then you must have the courage to do it. It's good for a guy to take the initiative but at the same time the other party must also put in effort. Follow your guts. It's not 100% correct but it'll always be at least 90% correct. That's what I told a guy friend of mine too. If you continue you'll be very tired in the end.
    😑

I think she is using me and I feel terrible probably she has a fear that I may propose her so she's avoiding me she's just pretending nice to me and says worried about me but she's just faking she acted like I didn't exist in front of her friends and I got something to her which she throwed to bin in front of me. She made an excuse to go and went. I am heartbroken I really love this girl please help me

- - - Updated - - -

After few days she won't even contact me and she's won't even care I exist why is this happening to me I am very caring