+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she using me

Is she using me

My previous post has details about girl I love but yesterday she was with her friends I took her for a walk and got her a chocolate she throwed it to dustbin infront of me. I said sorry to her later and she did not respond me back. I don't know why she is not responded me back and she is speaking with her friends and other friends but not me. I sent her apology note she did not respond it's been a day and she hasn't responded to me but she has responded to all other messages. Is she feared that j may propose her or being good to her made think like that. She unfriended me and not replying please help me how to get her back atleast as a friend.she started approaching my other friends for things she used to approach me. I feel terrible and heartbroken

The fact that she threw the chocolate into a dustbin in front of you should be your warning sign that she's not really into you.

I'd say go with your gut instinct on this one normally, but in this case, I'm personally going to recommend that this girl is not worth your time.

Why on Earth would you need to apologize to her for her bad behavior?

She sounds immature. Yup, wouldn't waste any more time on this one. I mean really, do you honestly want to be with someone like this? More to the story I suppose like why did she throw your gift into the bin in front of her friends and you in the first place? Still, poor form.

Pardon me for saying, but i'll assume your in your youth still which just encourages me to encourage you to grab some self worth and move on man.