+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

I've been talking to this guy on and off for 2 years but not a relationship just hey how are you doing type of thing. Well recently we took it deeper and started talking and after two weeks we had sex. The first time we used protection but I'm allergic to latex so we didn't the second time (magnum does not make XL non latex condoms) the second time he ejaculated in me and I contemplated taking the morning after pill but he changed his mind when he went to purchase it because he said he had feelings for me (I know I know) so two days later we had sex again and he did it again!!!!! I even told him this is my fertile/ovulation phase. I am financially stable enough to support a baby but anyways he texted me the next day but hasn't responded to my messages since and it's been 2 days. Help how should I approach this situation and what do you think he is thinking?

First question you should ask yourself is "are you ready to have a baby" the second question "if you can't depend on him, do you want a child with him" and then there is always the questions of wether you are pregnant, if you are goin to have sex with him again and why you would have unprotected sex with him in the first place after such a short time of a deeper relationship.

as for what he is thinking, my guess is He's not thinking at all...