0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chase/Confront

0 0%
  • Ignore/Drift Away

0 0%
  • Wait

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend of 2 years slowly pushing me away and ignoring me.

Girlfriend of 2 years slowly pushing me away and ignoring me.

Hey ladies, my girlfriend of 2 years has recently been ignoring me. The usual number of messages and calls slowly decreased a few weeks ago, and last night, she completely stopped contacting me.

We've both been pretty busy nowadays, but I'm sure that if you really love someone, there's always a way to communicate with each other. I'm not feeling that from her. I try to call her after school to check up on her, but she usually doesn't answer anymore. When I don't message her all day, she messages me late at night and we only exchange a few messages before we sleep. I feel like she's trying to slowly cut me off from her life.

I messaged her on Facebook last night asking her if she's okay but still no response. So I tell her if she wants me to stop worrying about her, I'm willing to I'll leave her alone forever. I woke up this morning to see that she did in fact see the messages, but she still didn't respond. And that hurts.

I'm the type of guy who doesn't want to play any manipulative mind games, but I don't want to be too straightforward to not challenge her as well. Should I visit her after school and confront her about it? Should I give her a taste of her own medicine by ignoring her even more? Should I let her drift away? How do I be 100% sure that she wants to end the relationship?

My heart is hurting right now. What should I do, ladies? Why do you think she's doing this?

You have to be straightforward with her. Go see her in school, ask her frankly what is going on and find out if she still wants to be in a relationship or not.

If she does, lay down some ground rules that both of you will adhere to. If she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you, cut her off and move on. Don't waste your precious time. It's not worth it.

She is doing the fade out on you. I don't think she is as invested in the relationship anymore, ask her face to face, is this a LDR since you are messaging each other on FB and not calling or seeing?