+ Follow This Topic

Thread: She told me to call her back, i did and she turned her phone off WTF

She told me to call her back, i did and she turned her phone off WTF

I call her she misses it then she calls me back and of course I miss it so I call her back and she turned her phone off! She told me to call her back or we can just speak tomorrow because shes going to an aa meeting and shell be out for a while then corrected herself and said shell be in there for awhile but still told me to call her back so i did and her phone is off which never happens so im like wtf...maybe im just extremely paranoid but im kinda depressed and worried she doesnt want to talk to me. I left a message and im worried she wont get it since her phones off so i dont kow if i should call her back tomorrow. She always seems like she wants to talk but i feel like ive been calling her more lately than shes been calling me. Should i call her back tomorrow or just wait for her whenever that would be so i dont seem so needy and predictable?

You already called. Leave it at that. If she likes you she'll get back to you

Stop chasing her and let her wonder where you got to. Like Surf said, you already called her now its up to her to return the call. If she doesn't then consider her toast and have an attitude of to hell with her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

She called me back the next day. She is weird somedays she wont even return my phone calls and then other days she callss me unexpectletely

What The Eff do you expect from someone who is just your friend? She's not obligated to be at your beck and call or to be in touch with you every single day. If you want to ask her out on a date and try to form something romantically with you then do so. But, if you keep up this "friendship" without making your romantic intentions known then you're just going to continue to get what you've always gotten which is a partially indifferent FRIEND who calls you when she has free time to do so. Nothing more, nothing less.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion