+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What could I have done wrong? What should I do now?

What could I have done wrong? What should I do now?

I'm confused & don't know what to do. My crush is my female coworker (I'm female too). She is older than me, was married to a man -they still live together with their 2 kids. I thought she gave off signs of liking me, like we equally initiated conversation. When I walk past her desk it was obvious she had been watching me as she will turn to talk to me all the time. When we talked she touched my hand and arms and would give me prolonged eye contact. Once she asked me to protect her in my arms. If I touched her or stood close she didn't move away. I tried to not go pass her desk for the day to see what she would do and she came into my office and nearly pushed me off my chair to get my attention. When i got a hole in my jeans she jokingly asked if she could put a finger in it. Once we were talking & she said when she was younger she had a lesbian best friend who liked her but she wasn’t into that.But then she said she thinks it’s not about what gender someone is, it’s about the person. However for the last 2 weeks she has virtually ignored me and hasn't wanted to talk, ignoring me when I walk past her desk, doesn't touch me when we talk and if we do talk she tends to end the convo quickly. I thought that we were good again as there was a moment this week where she was whispering something to me and she put her body up against me but then it went back to the ignoring thing again. I don't know of she ever liked me and if she did, why is she now being like this? She does keep mentioning how old she is and comments about my age. Please help!

This woman is married! She probably was just being flirtatious and as soon as she noticed you were taking it too seriously, backed off. Stay away from this woman and this situation, it won't end well.