+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So what is everyone's opinion on KIK?

So what is everyone's opinion on KIK?

I'll admit I had no idea what kik was 6 months ago. I found out, downloaded it, and had some good interactions (texts and pictures), and some very bad/weird interactions. The funniest one was an asian girl contacting me asking for dick pics. I thought this was weird and asked a bunch of questions. The story fell apart and "she" admitted to being a pre-op tranny who was using "her" female cousin's pictures? I didn't flip out on him/her, but I thought it was hilarious that I was contacted for pics by an asian pre-op tranny.

More info please. I dont know what KIK is. Some sort of social media site?

Ha, sorry, I assumed that it was commonly known by now. It's an app that allows you to send free texts and pics to anyone else who has the app. a lot of people post their kik names on popular sites and get messages/have conversations with random people. It can be fun, but can be weird as well.

Why on earth would I want to be wide open to bullshit like someone asking me for my picture that I don't even know?

No thanks, I don't NEED the attention. I have a blackberry app that allows for free texting and picture sending that I only allow my code to and from people I actually know... and guess what... you don't even have to have a Blackberry phone to download it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Sometimes life gets boring, that's why I downloaded it anyway. I just thought that a whole lot more people used it and had an opinion on it. I was hoping to hear some other peoples' experiences with the app as well since I know that others have had similarly hilarious experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito030707 View Post
    I'll admit I had no idea what kik was 6 months ago. I found out, downloaded it, and had some good interactions (texts and pictures), and some very bad/weird interactions. The funniest one was an asian girl contacting me asking for dick pics. I thought this was weird and asked a bunch of questions. The story fell apart and "she" admitted to being a pre-op tranny who was using "her" female cousin's pictures? I didn't flip out on him/her, but I thought it was hilarious that I was contacted for pics by an asian pre-op tranny.
    Ask the tranny to send you a pic of her brand new vag after the surgery

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    Ask the tranny to send you a pic of her brand new vag after the surgery
    lol... Yeah, when it's all shiny n' new like.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I use viber. You can ring, text, video call people you know for free with wifi. Its very handy if travelling abroad to contact home but honestly get a hobbie, join a sport, work more hours.. anything to avoid this kinda bullshit.. like wakeup I dont need the attention

A lot of people I know are joining tinder and other stupid sites. I wouldn't have the time or patience. Plus like 90% of the people on it are a waste of space. Why bother?
    Last edited by michelle23; 06-10-14 at 10:02 AM.

I havent used KiK that much, but I think it's kinda funny when you get weird shit... then again some people, men especially, get really pissed off that I'm not looking for hookups and I don't want to send nudes... but I just ignore people that bother me..

I never heard of this website, is it only for Americans? I wouldn't use any of those dating apps or sites because I don't like real life creepers so I already know I'd hate the online version of them too.

it's not a hookup site, its a app that gives you the opportunity to chat for free between countries and such.. I use it to sta in touch with my grandma and yes it works in scandinavia too

Then why did the OP say women asked him for dick pics on it? I'd think something like Skype would be safer to use to chat with family and friends, and it is free. I'd still pass on it, not my taste. I'll look it up online though to read on it.

Skype takes 7 times more space on a cellular device and it works like texting, althoug some people do use it as a hookup thing to ask for pictures.. but you don't have to accept anyone you don't want to to your friends list..

Never heard of KIK, if you use it for fun and laughs no big deal since it's free. I wouldn't give out too much private info.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

I don't do 'apps', fb, have no idea what the heck KIK is nor am I interested in any other forms of weird and or twisted social darwinistic forms of human relation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast