+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men: Which Type of Woman Do You Prefer?

Men: Which Type of Woman Do You Prefer?

Hello, everyone,

I'm just wondering and trying to do a little survey of what men prefer in a woman. What type of woman do you prefer?

Examples of "types of women":

Fun & Bubbly Cutie (full of energy, perky, etc.)
    Classy & Refined Woman (well-mannered, respectful, dignified, etc.)
    Smouldering Temptress (sexy, very sexual, etc.)
    Simple Country Girl (Southern hospitality and mannerisms, simple with no 'caviar tastes', etc.)
    Exotic Beauty (Is from another country or simply looks exotic)
    Domme (Dominatrix) (self-explanatory...)
    Submissive Lady (self-explanatory...)
    Eccentric/Odd Girl (Unique, different, etc.)
    Alternative Girl (tattoos/piercings, goth/punk, etc.)
    Glamour Girl (expensive tastes, very girly, etc.)
    ...or some combination of some of the things above?

These 'types' of women all have different ways of dressing and behaving.

...those are just a few of the 'types of women' I can think of off the top of my head, but there are many more; Women are a varied bunch. So basically I'm asking you to describe the type of woman that you like, and thank you very much for helping me! Please serious answers only!

I also posted this poll on a different forum, so if you're a member of that forum also, I apologize you had to see it again!

All those appeal to me except Glamour Girl. Ugh! Such a turn off

Country mixed with a little classy. Jeans and boots but can look smoking in an evening dress when the situation calls for it.

Not a male but speaking for most of my male friends they like a combination of a few choices:
    1, 2, 5, and 9.

If I was a guy, I think I'd prefer a classic/low key type - well kept, well dressed band stylish but not over-the-top or fake - more Rachel Bilson, less Kim Kardashian. Or maybe I'd just want Pamela Anderson circa 1990...but i'm trying to give male-me more credit than that,

I've never been one to limit myself to a type. People from just about any walk of life can be a good match for you, whether as a friend or more. If you limit yourself you may miss out on great people. However, I must admit there are some things that particularly catch my attention.

For example, I love girls that fall under the category of what you called "Alternative." Tattoos, piercings, crazy hair colors, anything like that. That, or if a girl is really into horror movies, Halloween, zombies, or stuff like that. I've always been a bit "alternative" myself and always thought it would be cool to have a girlfriend who was as well. (You know... or a girlfriend AT ALL. LOL!)

I've also got a soft place somewhere hidden in my cold, black heart for the "girl next door" type. The whole sweet and innocent thing.

And, somewhat contrary to that, I also like girls who don't mind being a little assertive/aggressive. Mind you, only playfully so. For example, I would love a girlfriend who might playfully act possessive, such as to say something like "You're mine" or something to that effect. However, I would not appreciate someone who actually IS legitimately overly possessive. It's okay to joke about it, and even to mean it to some degree, but at the same time I am my own human being and not anybody's property or lap dog.

i prefer the fun, bubbly ( easy going types) or the alternative types.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake