+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help instagram problem

Need help instagram problem

Hey guys my girlfriend is 2 months pregnant first of all i want to say things have been a lil rough becuz we constantly argued im not saying its all her fault but a lot of misunderstandings or what not before her pregnancy after the pregnancy we have chosen to change our lives completely for the baby n to be a family ...i work full time n go to school she works full time as well... We been trying to become better as a couple first thing is trust communication and respect . Recently things have been going well apart from her sicknessess i always ask her if shes okay btw she does not live w me but we are making efforts to see each other always n i have no problem seeing her i love her n want to be there for my kid n be a good example without any drama and arguing we havent had social networks due to trust issues , but i want to have a normal relationship i wanna be a happy couple n be normal , i wanna put the past in the back n open a new chapter for our new family , recently i asked her if we can have instagram only because i want to b able to be a normal couple who trust each other n just be normal for once we agreed we would follow friends n obviously share each others passwords . I made mines n gave her my password. Now i want to make clear theres a new co worker at my job who recently started working here we have each other [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=s]#s[/URL] because of work or schudules changes it is my job to find out what days she can work for who as ive done with other co workers since i made instagram i started following friends and ppl ive gone to school in my past i recently asked my co worker if she had IG n we followed each other she saw i have a girl n she liked our picture n said we were cute and by all means she has a bf n we definitely never talked to each other in no disrespectful way or flirtious way but what i do feel is that my girl doesnt trust me she thinks we talk a lot n that im lying to her i told her i would never jeapordise my family the reason why is because recently since she has my password she logging in n saw i liked her pictures where she was blowing a kiss i like a picture of her n her boyfriend pictures of her a outfits like shes going out clubbing n shes liked my pictures my picture w my girl n quotes that i have on my page ... My girl claims i havent informed her about anything regarding who im following ive followed other girls who i went to school with in my past i can reassure that theres no type of attraction with any of these females i told my girl i want us to trust each other i want us to be a normal couple a relationship cannot work without trust but after she seeing i like this girls pictures she feels n tells me n what im doing is wrong she questions me n doubts me n makes feel very wrong i understand she can be hormonal but the trust issue over something like this made her think i was lying to her i tell her n reassure theres nothing for her to worry about if she cannot trust we cant wrk n its gonna affect the baby instead of focusing on ig n who i like or what she culd be focusing on other healthy options she went to my ig n even blocked my co worker she swears me n her talk more than just school n work n just talk about random stuff about the job ive never crossed the line w this chhick as its also forbidden in my job to do such things n like i said i wuld never disrespect my family like that i tell my girl to be more trust worthy n to have more reassurance within herself i love her n shes gonna be the mother of my child ive even spoke to her about moving out n i feel like she doesnt see that because she picks at small stuff n makes it big n tells me she realizing im not man enough n that im not doing what im supposed to do i just dont know what to do anymore ... We both need advice n she knows im posting her plz can anyone help us i want to be normal n happy but idk how much more i can take this....

I think you are both wrong here.
    She's wrong because she should trust u and not be so clingy and worried about this but obviously you have hinted about past social media issues... Did u ever cross the line before? Like truly be inappropriate in the past? Because if u did, then that makes sense and she does have a right to be concerned then.

Why do u need to talk to this female coworker? U already work with her and have her number.. Quit being so buddy buddy with her. Focus on your gf and your baby.

I want to first off congrats on the baby , Honestly shes being very immature granted shes has the right to feel a way but come on like really you liking other pictures i understand she wants respect but thats petty ur having her baby n ur even wanting to be part of their life n there barely any men that can take that type of responsibility she should be lucky to have a guy like u , no relationship is perfect but u r willing trust her n then she do the same you even gave her your password like me n my husband we dont even know each others passwords n we love each other very much i understand each other i let him do what he likes n he loves because of that i feel like your gf is very controlling i can understand shes hormonal but theres thats passing the limit especially going to ur page n blocking ppl your following thats very selfish n immature of her ... I hope she realizes how shes acting because sooner or later yes i do understand theres so much u can take... Goodluck to u sir

Shes being immature n very selfish , theres nothing wrong w liking a picture n if you honestly mean that u and ur co worker have that respect than she should trust you n not question you i understand she may be having mood swings but it does not give her the right to be this way , if she loves u shell trust this just shows she doesnt im married n i was like this before n almost lost my husband i am now a changed woman n habe changed for the better be could never be more happier ... Good luck

Ps: congrats on the baby i hope you guys can make it work n remember if theres no trust u guys shouldnt be together at least for the babys sake the arguing should not happen at all around the baby

Quote Originally Posted by purple_roses View Post
    I think you are both wrong here.
    She's wrong because she should trust u and not be so clingy and worried about this but obviously you have hinted about past social media issues... Did u ever cross the line before? Like truly be inappropriate in the past? Because if u did, then that makes sense and she does have a right to be concerned then.

Why do u need to talk to this female coworker? U already work with her and have her number.. Quit being so buddy buddy with her. Focus on your gf and your baby.

[COLOR="silver"]

Im not buddy buddy with her we never hung out my girlfriend has cheated on me in the past with a co worker herself in her job n ive done wrong afterwards by talking to my ex after that situation but we were wrong n now moving to a new light everyone here at the job has each other numbers we are security guards n i handle the hours and schudules n who said i wasnt focusing on my gf n the baby im looking for apts for us to move in with each other being that we still live with our own parents im selling my car soon as well for the baby but thank u anyway