+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok i can't hold it in I want to tell her i have feelings for her

Ok i can't hold it in I want to tell her i have feelings for her

I've known this girl for a little over a year now and i had to move out of state for a while due to some personal issues but i have them taken care of and am going to move back to where she lives. Lately my feelings for her have grown stronger and stronger and I can't wait another 2 months to tell her so i plan on doing it over the phone. Im just worried because I always get mixed signals from her like one day she'll act like she really likes me and the next day she doesnt seem interested at all so i plan on talking to her tomorrow and telling her "look you dont have to feel the same way but lately ive been thinking about you a lot more and i really like you and have feelings from you but i get mixed signals all the time and i just feel like its better to at least tell you how i feel then to never be honest with you about it" I'm so worried though that she's one going to say were just friends and two not talk to me anymore because she knows i really like her and will feel awkward so what should I do? Is this even a good idea? I keep thinking about her and I think it may make me feel better for her to know how I feel...

I would take it easy.. U might scare her away with coming on so strong like that..
    U need to hang out a couple times in person again when u get back before telling her how much u have feelings for her. Feelings over texts and phone calls are usually very impulsive and not as genuine as hanging out in person. I know lots of people like the whole dating online thing but trust me u will be happy to wait and spend some real time with her in person if it's been awhile since you've seen her last. It will make your confession of feelings more believable to her after spending time with you.

Thank you for your feedback. Is it normal for a girl to not always seem so interested in a guy when he lives out of state? Like last saturday we talked for nearly 2 hours and then she hadn't called me all week so i called her today but she was really sick her voice was very nasaly and she was coughing a lot. so we just talked briefly Its weird though a few months ago she was occasionally as me when am i coming home but lately when i mention im coming home soon she doesnt really give me the response like she cares...im just really worried that she's losing interest in me but i am also a very very paranoid person as my therapist constantly points that out. I'm just constantly thinking about her but i don't feel like she is thinking about me much. She says she doesnt even remember talking to me last week even though we talked for a long time...I'm totally tripping out right now i need some relief