+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where am i standing here ?

Where am i standing here ?

hey guys, i have come here to discuss my case with you. It's kinda twisted .. here we go

There was this girl, we started to chat on social site, I was 17 or 18 maybe back then. Soon i started feeling for her, but i think it was too early for that. She was interested (as it seems), but she said to me she had no such feelings as of that date, i was shy, introvert boy (early to bed, early to rise kind of). but i was true to heart for my feelings. I expressed my feelings to her and her disapproval of same disappointed me. I used to remember her quite a times. It was hard time overcoming her. It took me too long to overcome the incident. i got involve in no such activity since then.

5 6 years after the incident, I once again contacted her on Facebook. Now here i was, professional student and a lot of change took place in me. We started with little bit of chit chat. Soon she realized that i am no more old shy boy. She was impressed whatsoever. How i felt for her, it were the same feelings, but i didn't show it to her. Soon came the time she offered me her number. I wasn't ready for it (or didn't expect it) maybe, so couldn't avail the opportunity. We had little fight over something. I decided to forgot her once and for all. I was accepting nothing thrown towards me. She tried to carry on conversation even after rough patch, but i couldn't feel it in my heart so didn't reply her.

Time goes by, Here comes today, now i am single as always, enjoys my company with myself. Now i started to feel for her again. Not hardcore, but someone to share feeling to ..

Now i am confused about where i am standing here. because soon papers are coming, so i am confused. and can't focus on study.

Will it be fine if i contact her some free time, what do you think ?

No one willing to help ? :O

Hello arslan

If you have feelings for someone you should always tell them, even if there's a chance that they will reject you. If you never try then you will never know.