+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My girlfriend is been blunt with me :/ HELP

My girlfriend is been blunt with me :/ HELP

Hey forum

Right since yesterday morning my girlfriend has been really off with me like she didn't call me once yesterday and she wasn't cute at all and she said it was because shes been busy in college doing work and stuff anyway after college she went to her holiday caravan park that she goes to most weekends with her family and all night she didn't call me and she was blunt and she didnt text me for like 3 hours at one time so i got mad and asked wtf was wrong with her and she was said its because shes having fun with her friends because shes not gonna see them for ages ( because shes selling her caravan) so i suppose that is understandable like shes not gonna see them for a long time after next weekend when she sells it so she said shes been blunt and not talking as much because of that because "shes trying to have fun with friends that she is not gonna see in a while" but it just winds me up so much when shes like this ! and it makes me feel like she doesn't wanna be with anymore and then i start over thinking and thinking silly things ( i have OCD so it makes it all worse) and i dunno i still think just because shes with friends it shouldn't stop her been cute to me but anyway im just asking what do you guys think ? and what should i do because its hard to cope when shes like this especially with my OCD making me over think , and i dno i start thinking she doesnt love me any more or wanna be with me but shes probably just in fact having fun with friends and she doesn't wanna be constantly texting me but i dno or maybe she is in the wrong for been blunt and not talking just cos shes with friends or maybe im just over thinking and been a bit dramatic and pathetic HELP ?

Why aren't you out with YOUR friends and having fun instead of OCD thinking about what your girlfriend is doing and blowing up her phone with texts?

If you keep busy having your own fun then you'll keep your mind focused on yourself and what you're doing instead of her and what she's doing.

You're going to chase her away if you don't stop what you're doing.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion