+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loads of people are blocking me on Facebook

Loads of people are blocking me on Facebook

I am so upset, I keep having tons of people block me on Facebook and I don't know why!! Its all these people from my church group and this other church group I go to and its like all of them hate me and are talking about me and are blocking me and I don't know why

If LF didn't require more a certain amount of words, I would have probably just left "You." After all, the first thing one should do when having problems with others is first look within.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Wow, this means that I am actually more likeable than you are and I have been called all sort of names here.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

OK, so either your FB posts are really annoying or you've done something to upset one or more of your group.

Can you tell us more about the history to this problem? And what kind of posts do you do on Facebook?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

But I do wonder why they are all church people. Don't feel too terrible about it. Church people are usually judgemental.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

You know, "church people" are just people. Whether they want to admit it or not, they are just as flawed as the rest of us. Some so-called "church people" are actually decent people doing their best to live a good life. Other so-called "church people" are judgmental pieces of crap who think because they go to church it gives them the right to judge others and treat them like dirt. They also tend to be the same kind of wastes of human flesh who seem to see sin in EVERYTHING. You are not allowed to do any of the things a normal human being does or you are considered a sinner in their eyes. You have to be a worthless prude like them. People like that bastardize the word of God in my eyes.

So, I guess the bottom line is what did you do that caused them to block you on Facebook? Do you know or are you completely in the dark? If you know, it would certainly clarify whether you did something for which you should perhaps apologize, or whether they are just judgmental sacks of excrement you shouldn't want in your life anyway.

Amazing all the "serious" answers to a question that we couldn't possibly answer. ~ A slow day at LF.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Are you posting nudes?

..lolzzz ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Maybe someone hacked into your FB and is sending posts to them that you are unaware of. It happens to a lot of people. Just post a status saying "I think my fb has been hacked so if anyone is getting messages from me, ignore them"

Yes and maybe if his aunt had balls she'd be his uncle?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes and maybe if his aunt had balls she'd be his uncle?
    LOL! That is awesome! I have never heard that before and now HAVE to find an excuse to use this phrase more often.

I guess the bottom line is what did you do that caused them to block you on Facebook? Do you know or are you completely in the dark? If you know, it would certainly clarify whether you did something for which you should perhaps apologize, or whether they are just judgmental sacks of excrement you shouldn't want in your life anyway.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzmQECP1-tQ]Text Messages to Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back[/url]

I guess perhaps I should be flattered how often it is my advice that moneyspills copies word for word. I've seen him do the same to others, but quite often with my advice. So, I'll take that as a compliment.

F__ing FB. Strangest form of social darwinism i've ever known existed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast