+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will or would you vote for in the USA elections?

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    ^ Trump and the Clintons are not besties. They hadn't been in the same room together since his wedding, up until the debate. Which was the oddest, most awkward and strange debate I've ever seen.
    I don't know where you got that idea from but it's just plain false. Trump and Melania got married back in 2004 and there are photos everywhere of things like Donald and Bill golfing together years later. Ivanka and Chelsea are also still really tight and Donald and Bill didn't even begin distancing themselves from each other until this election process began, and even then Donald still wanted to go to Chelsea's wedding.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Are both these candidates going to use the Hurricane to their advantage? I think that is what politicians would do in times of tragedy

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Trump will confuse Haitians for Mexicans, so I doubt he will try to offer any help. And that's not a joke, that's just what is most likely to happen.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Trump will confuse Haitians for Mexicans, so I doubt he will try to offer any help. And that's not a joke, that's just what is most likely to happen.
    LOL

Im all about Trump. He might be asshole to some but at least hes open about it and dont lie like Hilary does. Shes so fake and played up. Trump is rich and knows how to make money so he could make america richer by making right business decisions.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 09-10-16 at 10:25 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Im all about Trump. He might be asshole to some but at least hes open about it and dont lie
    lol

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LMFAO

Thanks buddy, I needed that
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

"Grab life by the Pussy"

- Donald Trump

Ha ha, thats the good one ! Thats why I want Trump for president. Hes more fun. America is doomed anyway, dont thing Trump would be worse president than Hilary. They both shouldnt run for the president.

You have got to be joking if you think Trump is the better choice of the two.

Trump served his purpose and now the puppeteers have cut his strings rofl who didn't see this one coming --anyone shocked that trump is a sexist asshole must be living under a rock but curious how this interview from years ago just got leaked in the last month of so. Some one was either worried Trump would beat Hillary or it was all planned. GOP is now backing Johnson and bailing from Trump. Let's hope Gary doesn't do anymore f ucked up things in this last stretch. Tired of this whole shit show.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

You have got to be joking if you think Trump is the better choice of the two.
    Shut up woman. You care only about your race. You want Hilary because shes a woman.

I like Trump better, period. He used to be adequate person years ago but somewhere along the way he got his brains damaged. Still he got beautiful damaged brains, it doesn't make him worse than other "normal" people.
    Besides Trump got rich by himself, with his own brains he became a billionaire, people with average IQ cant get there, it takes highly superior IQ to become one of those few hundreds billionaires on this planet. Hilary cant say that, besides who would she be without her husband?
    Last edited by pcmaster; 10-10-16 at 12:22 PM.

hehehe a fly landed on Hillary Clinton's face during the debate I saw a video of it. So weird. Wonder what that means?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    hehehe a fly landed on Hillary Clinton's face during the debate I saw a video of it. So weird. Wonder what that means?
    ...Um....it means a fly landed on her face. ...I mean, what do you think it has some symbolic meaning or something? LOL! Maybe the fly just knows politicians are all full of $h*t so it figured hanging around the debate would be fun. LOL!

Shes full of it for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Shut up woman. You care only about your race. You want Hilary because shes a woman.

I like Trump better, period. He used to be adequate person years ago but somewhere along the way he got his brains damaged. Still he got beautiful damaged brains, it doesn't make him worse than other "normal" people.
    Besides Trump got rich by himself, with his own brains he became a billionaire, people with average IQ cant get there, it takes highly superior IQ to become one of those few hundreds billionaires on this planet. Hilary cant say that, besides who would she be without her husband?
    Trump is an idiot and misogynist.... Like you. He didn't become a billionaire because he's brilliant. His father gave him money, plus he took advantage of people who did work for him by not paying them and took advantage of the US tax code, thus, got away from NOT paying taxes over a decade.

Did you know that Clinton graduated from Yale Law School? Just in case you don't know Yale, is one of the top notch IVY league schools in the US... and if you don't know what IVY league school is, then you really belong to the trump club. Oh wait, you're not even an American, so no one cares what you really think

God, the election just needs to be over already. It is even bleeding into my dreams. I've had two separate dreams in recent times about all this crap. In one dream, Trump won and was our new president.... and in the dream I remember feeling like that was HORRIBLE. I was extremely upset and was seriously considering leaving the country.

I had another dream recently where Hilary won and was our new president. I wasn't HAPPY about that per se, but was at least happy it wasn't Trump. ...So, I think even my dreams have a pretty firm grasp on where I stand right now. LOL! ....But this is definitely one election where I think I'd much rather see won of the independent candidates pull out a miracle and win.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast