+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to grow up, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I couldn't do it. I've been living with my parents for about a week and a half now since I got back from overseas and I'm already starting to feel like an underdeveloped retard.

My parents are well-off financially, I get on well with them and they're more than happy to have me at home, so it would be so easy to stay here and I will for a couple more months while I get some savings together. But as an indefinite arrangement... I'd feel like a failure, a soft cock. Like I couldn't hack it in the real world. And that I was missing out on an important part of my youth.
    You think about it a lot. To me a place where I live is just that, a place. Nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't define me.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I couldn't do it. I've been living with my parents for about a week and a half now since I got back from overseas and I'm already starting to feel like an underdeveloped retard.

My parents are well-off financially, I get on well with them and they're more than happy to have me at home, so it would be so easy to stay here and I will for a couple more months while I get some savings together. But as an indefinite arrangement... I'd feel like a failure, a soft cock. Like I couldn't hack it in the real world. And that I was missing out on an important part of my youth.
    I think there's a big difference between a temporary arrangement and a lifestyle. I don't even think there's anything wrong with staying home while in school, but afterwards? It just seems like a lack of interest in growing up after a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    You think about it a lot. To me a place where I live is just that, a place. Nothing more and nothing less. It doesn't define me.
    That's the thing, IT DOES.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    That's the thing, IT DOES.
    That is a shame that you feel that way, I feel bad for you. I don't believe that though. A place is just a place. What about if my parents lived with me? wtf than? I am such a ****ing underdeveloped retard because I didn't want to send my parents to a ****ing prison they call a retirement home. Then you have to think there is really no difference between your parents living with you and you living with your parents. I make just over 80k a year now and that is great for the Illinois standard of living but I still live with my parents...never had or have any motivation to leave really but if I had to I would have no financial or personal problem.

A piece of property defines you Kiechi, how sad.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-09-08 at 01:43 PM.

That is a shame that you feel that way, I feel bad for you. I don't believe that though. A place is just a place. What about if my parents lived with me? wtf than? I am such a ****ing underdeveloped retard because I didn't want to send my parents to a ****ing prison they call a retirement home. Then you have to think there is really no difference between your parents living with you and you living with your parents. I make just over 80k a year now and that is great for the Illinois standard of living but I still live with my parents...never had or have any motivation to leave really but if I had to I would have no financial or personal problem.
    Give it 15 years and I'll promise I'll feel the same way for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post
    Give it 15 years and I'll promise I'll feel the same way for you.
    Why? because I won't have my own place? I'll just go and buy one than.

wtf? seriously OV would u ever cop on
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    wtf? seriously OV would u ever cop on
    what?

that shut u up.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

what?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    that shut u up.
    Something really stupid usually does. No really, I don't know what the hell "cop on" is.

why don't you guys start taking on some social responsibility by voting. which if you actually read the article, was one of the things he was talking about. most young males don't want to vote.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I think the article just hit a little too close to home for OV.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    why don't you guys start taking on some social responsibility by voting. which if you actually read the article, was one of the things he was talking about. most young males don't want to vote.

And vote for obama!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

haha i guess so.

some of these guys are just proving what was said in the article. they refuse to take responsibility for their actions. or they just fail to see how their actions affect society at large.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast