+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Advice giver needs advice: infidelity imminent

Quote Originally Posted by KingZ View Post
    He's like a combination of CAM and Doppel.

Remember how CAM would come on here and brag about how skilled he was in the sack, how big his dick was, etc., but was still single because no woman really wanted to put up with his bullshit for more than 5 minutes?
    Yeah, his MO did ring a bell, lol. This fanny, phil wont make it to 100 posts. You can tell he'll crack and go back to talking shite on facebook.

pffft. I'll make it to 100 posts by friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Davies View Post
    As demented as this sounds I kinda want my wife to fight for me. And I want her to win.
    That is not demented...I think that's normal to think that way. I would want my BF/partner to fight for me too...a little jealousy is sexy....just a little though.

I always think of my daughter before I do something. I have been VERY tempted to cheat recently...and I didn't. I thought of her and our family and pulled my head out of my ass.
    And how would u react when your daughter grows up to be a beautiful 18 yr old and another man referred her as a "chippy"? Even better, a married man who wants nothing but a piece of ass. Unfortunately, your daughter will probably go through her stages of relationships and meaningless sex with strangers, but at least as a father you can set good examples to your daughter. Cuz guess what, most girls grow up and marry a man who resembles their father.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    And how would u react when your daughter grows up to be a beautiful 18 yr old and another man referred her as a "chippy"? Even better, a married man who wants nothing but a piece of ass. Unfortunately, your daughter will probably go through her stages of relationships and meaningless sex with strangers, but at least as a father you can set good examples to your daughter. Cuz guess what, most girls grow up and marry a man who resembles their father.
    I never went through a stage of having meaningless sex with strangers....you generalize/stereotype SO much, almost in every post you make. I said the above that you quoted...not the OP. I am a mother not a father. I was basically saying the same thing you just said.

All? Wow, now there's a sweeping generalization....

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    All? Wow, now there's a sweeping generalization....
    Lol, true, I edited it.

Cool. When you say MOST, I wouldn't challenge or disagree with that (as opposed to some guys who, upon hearing this sort of thing, insist that men are uber innocent and that they themselves aren't; I admit to an extent of "perv" but I think it's just regular ol' "horny", all of this applying to both genders).

I never went through a stage of having meaningless sex with strangers....you generalize/stereotype SO much, almost in every post you make. I said the above that you quoted...not the OP. I am a mother not a father. I was basically saying the same thing you just said.
    I said most likely ya dumb twat. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that taking a look at the figures of promiscuous young adults are at an all time high in this society based on stats for example decline in religion, all time high rates in stds, etc. are all contributing factors of promiscuity among the young generation. Never mind that according to the polls, most young adults under 25 in this society had at least one 1 night stand or friend with benefit or booty call.. Whatever you wanna call it

...And I think most men are pervs. I had my co-worker ask our electrician just now to please bring me something sweet to drink from the store b/c I felt dizzy...he replied (thinking I couldn't hear him) "Tell her to give me a call and she can have all the sweetness she wants"...good god he is 60.
    Last edited by Maple1714; Today at 05:37 AM.
    K... Talk about generalizing? God u are dumb. I worry for your children, they have no hope in life

I said most likely ya dumb twat. It doesn't take a rocket science to figure out that taking a look at the figures of promiscuous young adults are at an all time high in this society based on stats for example decline in religion, all time high rates in stds, etc. are all contributing factors of promiscuity among the young generation. Never mind that according to the polls, most young adults under 25 in this society had at least one 1 night stand or friend with benefit or booty call.. Whatever you wanna call it
    You said "probably"

To be fair maple and bcgirl, you are both twats.

K... Talk about generalizing? God u are dumb. I worry for your children, they have no hope in life
    I also said, "I think"...just my opinion. No need to get all hot and bothered...smh.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    Yes, yes we are

Quote Originally Posted by iamaninnocentma View Post
    You're a twat.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast