+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Your pictures..

Well, I plan on building my own small gym at home and eating even more healthy once I can afford it
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Eating more healthy was actually cheaper for me. First, I ate much less. Second, I stopped going to fast food places twice a day.

Thing is, I basically subside on bags of chips, the occasional fruit and salad, and microwave stuff, which I call "The College Student Diet." That's at present, until I get a job at the end of the semester and can afford to live better. Still in pretty good shape, all things considered: too skinny for abs but if I had any weight, it would show. Got strong leg muscles from so much biking and I think I've got decent endurance even with a crummy diet.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Pfft. Like anyone cares about the opinion of a stupid dick like you.

Like you know what searock looks like (and don't even say something stupid about some shit like having her on skype)

Noooo you don't....(is she hot?)

ouch... :[

ashley89, don't mind this ****tard one bit. He's just screwing with ya.

Guy, what do you take me for: some extremely desperate virgin that thinks some act of virtual chivalry on a forum will net him a date or more? Pffft. Sir, you do me a major disservice./

Somebody ban him already

You should cut your dick off CSJ and then swallow it while you hang yourself upside down.

Loser

And LR is more of a man than you will ever be

oh and even if ashley were a 6/10 shes still way outa your league. But I think shes hot!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    oh and even if ashley were a 6/10 shes still way outa your league. But I think shes hot!
    :] thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Somebody ban him already

You should cut your dick off CSJ and then swallow it while you hang yourself upside down.

Loser
    omfg hahaha!

if he thinks banging a load of easy slags who would probably **** a hyena if there were no men around is some sort of achievement-hes ****ing deluded.

so 50 desperate women let you bang them and what? that makes you proud

lmfao

your need to brag says it all little boy

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast