+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

I forgot to type to you [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] that I looked at your profile pictures, so pretty in each one and the picture you last posted is fantastic. You are brave to do that.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

My most recent convention was this past weekend. Monster Mania, the horror convention I went to earlier in the year, but this time in their other location. When I went last time, his line was so jam-packed that I never got to meet Robert Englund. He was back again, so I HAD to go. I made sure to get in his line first thing, and I got to see him after not too long a wait. He is basically THE celebrity to me, so meeting him was SO amazing! He was so freaking awesome too. He was so friendly with everybody. He shared stories. He did something really funny for everybody's pics. I came, once again, in my Fredpool costume. Well, he actually took out one of my katana for the picture. Really funny! You'll see below.

IMG_1498.JPG

I also met (this time for the second time) one of my celebrity crushes, Danielle Harris. I already have a picture of her and I with me just as me (which I actually brought this time for her to autograph) so I thought it would be cool to get a pic with her and me as Fredpool this time.

IMG_1516.JPG

You see a lot of interesting costumes at the event. This one was a guy who created his own character that has become somewhat popular among horror fans at conventions. Here you see Fredpool meeting Father Evil.

IMG_1520.JPG

I ran into this guy with an amazing Freddy costume.... so being as my costume was "Fredpool," I HAD to get pics with him.

IMG_1508.JPG

Theses photos you posted in costume above, TheEvilJester are so fun. I know who the first guy is I have seen all those Elm street movies. I like how animated he is with you, nice to see a long time celebrity/actor be so nice to his fans. The girl in the second picture looks sweet, is she a horror film actress as well? Father Evil looks creepy evil, those eyes. Such a nice group of pictures.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Thats exactly as I imagined your face in real life, Jester.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Oh, absolutely. I imagine I am exactly what people picture. Well... that or they may have been picturing white face paint with multi-colored makeup, a floppy hat, and a twisted grin. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Theses photos you posted in costume above, TheEvilJester are so fun. I know who the first guy is I have seen all those Elm street movies. I like how animated he is with you, nice to see a long time celebrity/actor be so nice to his fans. The girl in the second picture looks sweet, is she a horror film actress as well? Father Evil looks creepy evil, those eyes. Such a nice group of pictures.
    Robert Englund was awesome! He really does love his fans. He really sort of "Freddy'd" it up for people's pictures. He kept shouting funny stuff, like when he took the picture with me I am showing here he yells "Deadpool nothing!" and then does one of his Freddy laughs. LOL! It was too amazing. Waiting in line, still outside the door to the room where they had him, you could actually keep hearing him yelling stuff. It was hilarious. He is definitely a guy who has never let the fame get to his head and he still remembers the fans who got him there.

Danielle Harris is also a horror actor. She's best know for the Halloween movies (was in two when she was younger and was in BOTH of Rob Zombie's remakes as an adult). However, she's also in a lot of other horror movies. I generally tend to check out any movie she is in, and more often than not wind up enjoying them.

It's funny. I can't even really explain why, but I really grew to dig that "Father Evil" character. So, when I went to the convention a few months ago he was there as well. He had a booth set up and I remember my gut reaction was kind of "Wait.... who the heck is Father Evil?" Then my second reaction was "That's actually kind of cool." LOL! After the event, I found myself becoming more and more interested in the character, so I was happy to see on his website that he'd be at the event again this time. I made it a point to meet him this time and get a pic.

The whole event was a ton of fun and I got some really cool goodies. I definitely would highly recommend it to any fellow horror fans. Or, if you are not a horror fan, I'd still recommend things like this for anything of which you ARE a fan. I've been to the local comic con near me too, and that was also fun. Conventions can really be a lot of fun, even more so if you really get into it and go in costume. I'm a nerd, I know, but I love it. LOL!

Another cool set of pics, Jester.

Robert Englund, you lucky you know what! This guy is a legend. Great to read he is a nice guy to those that idolize and respect him.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I know! I do feel pretty lucky. Like I said, he is like THE celebrity to me. One of the guys I'd most want to meet... and now I have. When I missed out on the chance last time because of his crazy long lines, I was pretty sad about missing out. So, the moment one of my friends told me he was coming back again to the MD one, I knew immediately I was going back. It was almost like fate.

Some pics of me and my sis on the beach.

Last edited by pcmaster; 06-10-16 at 11:27 AM.

Great photos, TheEvilJester & pcmaster :]

What a terrific set of pictures, Jester. Lots of cool things & people to see & meet & to get to meet a crush and an idol that is the best of both worlds.

Never seen your pic before pc, you look nice, happy too. I love swinging on swings, never been on beach swings before.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks, breathe. I don't tend to feel like a lucky guy.... but I must admit this is one aspect in which I do feel quite lucky. In the past two years I've gotten to meet one of my biggest celebrity crushes as well as one of my biggest idols. Not too bad, I must say.

PC,

Great pics. The first pic is actually kind of funny because you kinda look grumpy. Bit of a strange sight to see somebody swinging on a swing while looking grumpy. LOL! I'm sure that is probably just your resting face, though, but it just worked out so perfectly in this picture.

Thanks Breathe. And Jester, lol. Well Im a grumpy kid sometimes lol

Look at you, TheEviljester with Freddy himself. Photo of a lifetime, right there! So happy for you.

Loving the photos of you and your sissy, pcmaster.
    Missing the beach.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Yeah, Robert Englund (best know as Freddy Krueger) is pretty much THE celebrity in my mind, so this was a big deal for me! Felt like fate, too. I went to the NJ Monster Mania to see him.... but his line got so crazy long I never got the chance. So, the INSTANT I heard he was coming back for the MD Monster Mania, I knew I was going back.

PC,

This actually made me think of something I will often do intentionally just for my own amusement. LOL! So, if I am at an amusement park type of attraction on a roller coaster or some ride like that.... and it is one where they take a picture of you while you are on the ride... I'll try to find the moment where they take the picture so I can intentionally make a super exaggerated, grumpy, not having any fun at all face at just the right moment. Now, of course, I actually AM having a blast, but I just do it for my own amusement. I love that strange dichotomy of seeing somebody on a roller coaster looking like they totally couldn't care less, like it is just so super boring. LOL!

Who will be your Halloween costume? A new idea? A combo of some like in pics?
    Post post, yourself and all others who dress up for Halloween, plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase I'll try as well.
    But I won't be doing a horror one, most of gf's don't like that. Boo boo.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I try to get as much use out of my favorite costumes as I can. To that effect, I've used my Deadpool costume at conventions... but not just for Halloween yet. So, I'm going to be Deadpool this year. I've also added a few new pieces to the costume anyway. Nothing that was mandatory to the costume, but things that added a little extra flair. (WOO!)

Fredpool was so good I actually may re-use that for Halloween next year. But, this year just Deadpool. He's always a big hit, plus I've not used him as my Halloween costume yet.

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast