+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Bored George's Discontent With Life/Women/Anything Thread

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I knew what you meant, George. I was thinking more like Andre the Giant.

Maybe you should become a fireman. Chicks LOVE a hero in a uniform.

Would you say you are as good looking as Arnold Schwarzenegger? I mean, even he got married.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    You're not honestly going to post about each rejection you get are you? It's going to happen a LOT. I'm not going to pad the truth for you. I've been asked out or for my number tons of times (in my 25 years- so not trying to be "ELLE"). And only a tiny handful have I given it out.

Rejection happens all the time, and often too. But if you play enough numbers eventually you'll score a few. Not to mention the more you ask, the more rejections you get the easier they become to handle.

You also have to keep in mind the kind of girls you're trying to score. If you're just an average joe, and you're hitting on the blonde bombshell- that's almost a gaurenteed NO right there. Also no padding the truth. You do have to be realistic with the girls you ask out too. There are nice, pretty girls that will say yes, but that smoking hot bombshell isn't going to be one of them.
    I disagree here. Leagues only exist if you put them there. But I personally wouldn't go for the 'blonde bombshell' anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    How else are you suppossed to have a go at a girl without touching her ? Keep asking for girls numbers ? Wow... that'll get you nowhere quickly.

They hate that stuff b.c it is weak and wussy. Thats the sort of thing you do if ur somewhere you can't have a crack or if they girl is really frigid.

says who?

what's weak and wussy about showing an interest in someone outside of "having a crack"? it sounds to me like you don't want to get to know anybody, you just want to get your rocks off, and there's plenty of ways to do that these days, no matter what you look like.

if that's not true, then lose the attitude. you can't assume just because a girl talks to you, that it's ok to touch her. signal reading involves more common-sense than panache, so try engaging a girl that you feel you may have something in common with (you need to talk to them to find these things out) and things should progress naturally. take it slow, and don't expect to be able to 'have a crack' straight away.

also, unless it's completely abhorrent, I doubt it's your appearance that's frightening them away. I'd put it down to your self-defeatism, and possibly body language stemming from that. which is odd, because you sound like a confident enough person. maybe with women you....over-compensate?

I would freak out if a guy rubbed my thigh down for a dance, way too forward IMO.....

maybe you should have asked her for her number before you did that? it would have shown you wanted more than just a sexual encounter with her (as that's the impression I would have taken from a guy I barely know, rubbing my thigh)

anyway, another rejection, but not the end of the world, credit for at least getting out there and trying BG.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I guess I am of a mixed opinion about the thigh rub... I mean, if I had spent the evening with a new man I liked and felt a connection with, drinking and laughing, etc. and he did that, I definitely *wouldn't* sleep with him because I would assume he was looking for just another slutty girl for the night.

BUT, I would go home thinking about him and would probably be at least semi-turned on, but only if I already wanted him.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd tell him in the moment I found it rather forward & guage his response.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    says who?

what's weak and wussy about showing an interest in someone outside of "having a crack"? it sounds to me like you don't want to get to know anybody, you just want to get your rocks off, and there's plenty of ways to do that these days, no matter what you look like.

if that's not true, then lose the attitude. you can't assume just because a girl talks to you, that it's ok to touch her. signal reading involves more common-sense than panache, so try engaging a girl that you feel you may have something in common with (you need to talk to them to find these things out) and things should progress naturally. take it slow, and don't expect to be able to 'have a crack' straight away.

also, unless it's completely abhorrent, I doubt it's your appearance that's frightening them away. I'd put it down to your self-defeatism, and possibly body language stemming from that. which is odd, because you sound like a confident enough person. maybe with women you....over-compensate?
    I hate how girls assume that, it is such a myth and a lie. The only time that happens is the if the girls is a skanky whore or if she is aiming for a guy that is out of her league.

Guys do not want to 'just get their rocks off' when they meet a great girl. They want to keep her because that if nothing else leads to even more sex. One night stands are just bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeorge View Post
    I hate how girls assume that, it is such a myth and a lie. The only time that happens is the if the girls is a skanky whore or if she is aiming for a guy that is out of her league.

Guys do not want to 'just get their rocks off' when they meet a great girl. They want to keep her because that if nothing else leads to even more sex. One night stands are just bad business.

I'm not talking about guys in general, I'm talking about YOU. you're the one talking about 'having a crack'. I know that you mean 'showing an interest', but I've had time to read your responses and gauge your intentions. some girl enjoying your company for a while, and then all of a sudden getting felt-up by you, hasn't.

it seems a couple of girls here aren't too worried about it though...perhaps you should get their numbers, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    I'm not talking about guys in general, I'm talking about YOU. you're the one talking about 'having a crack'. I know that you mean 'showing an interest', but I've had time to read your responses and gauge your intentions. some girl enjoying your company for a while, and then all of a sudden getting felt-up by you, hasn't.

it seems a couple of girls here aren't too worried about it though...perhaps you should get their numbers, lol.
    I SAID IT WAS WRONG BUT I WAS DRUNK
    and when I drink all kids of crazy can happen so I usually don't drink but people keep pressuring me into it !

ok ok, easy tiger...

I understand the drinking thing, for some reason lots of alcohol doesn't agree too well with me either. I don't know what it is, some people seem to able to drink heaps and remain relatively close to their average behaviour (just a lot more rambunctious), where I seem to go in the opposite direction and become moody and unhappy at the slightest sign of negativity.

solution? easy, reduce your drinking. forget peer pressure, people who push you to do things you don't really want to do are often doing it to justify their own behaviour I believe. if you really are looking for someone to be with, you want them to see you don't you? not a drunk yahoo having a crack.

Finally spoke to a cute girl that works at my gym now she is terrified of me..

I could see the FEAR IN HER EYES ! Do you think it is possible girls hate me because I SCARE THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF THEM ?

If so, how to be less terrifing ?

what the hell did you do to have fear in her eyes?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some of the stuff you say on this forum is pretty scary; i've just assumed it is just false bravado, and isn't reflective of your real personality.

What did you say to her? Did you touch her thigh like the woman at the party?

surely you can't be that big and scary looking. give us a look george, post a pic..

Did you send off signals that you may be a murderer, rapist, or a creep?

That would be pretty terrifying to a girl.

Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast