+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Codependency, yay!

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He's better looking than I am; he looks like a D- grade Sean Connery imitator.

What has prudery got to do with not finding assholes attractive?! Never mind, talking with you is like talking to a mentally slow brick wall. Good luck with your dating.

Girls fall for these assholes, believe it or not but it is a fact. That's as simple as I can put it.

I'm a girl, I have girl friends, I can tell you for a fact that we do not.

Yes, but you and your friends don't represent the majority.

Then look for girls in the "minority". Oh wait - we're all fugly aren't we?

I have no idea whether that is the case or not, but the predators do tend to prey on very attractive girls..

Oh so those two "predators" that hit on my friend and me had gone temporarily blind or something? Jeezus you really are slow!

On the other hand, since they're predators, they might just find girls to hit on who look more vulnerable or desperate..Regardless, the fact remains that these guys get laid. Frankly, I don't know the psychology of these predators not being one myself..but their results speak for themselves.

at searock is can a viry angri at talk, at a tranlsat, viry angri action

call at the nic men of america, can retard??

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    On the other hand, since they're predators, they might just find girls to hit on who look more vulnerable or desperate..
    So they don't prey only on very attractive girls after all?

Regardless, the fact remains that these guys get laid. Frankly, I don't know the psychology of these predators not being one myself..but their results speak for themselves.
    Guys who act like that only get to be with stupid/insecure girls, like attracts like. If you want to be with a stupid/insecure girl, start acting like one of those guys.
    Last edited by searock; 19-11-12 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    So they don't prey only on very attractive girls after all?

Guys who act like that only get to be with stupid/insecure girls, like attracts like. If you want to be with a stupid/insecure girl, start acting like one of those guys.
    Hm..depends. There's the ugly guy predator who preys on the lowlier looking girls, and then there's the suave predator who preys on hot chicks and sometimes prefers to be challenged rather than conquer so easily.

But they're still getting some and you claimed that their tactics don't work which contradicts that. Frankly, it takes intelligence to be a player and I'm just not smart enough to be one (although if I were any good looking and had the capability, in all honesty I probably would).

Their tactics don't work on smart, confident women. If they are "getting some", it is from either stupid or insecure (or both) girls. I don't think there's anything enviable or "cool" in that.

That's the beauty of the latter type of predator; they have incredible powers of persuasion and incomparable strategy. They can conquer even those smart, confident women.

Beats getting nothing via honest methods.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast