+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: haircolour

Miss World is so pretty!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Miss World? Thats your role model? LOL!

Are you even aware of the history of this kind of thing? Miss World was started to promote a bunch of dance halls in England in the 50s. Businessmen wanting to make money using the tools (and women) of their time, a la Spice Girls.

Geeze, girls like you make me weep for humanity. I find it amazing there are women still doing this kind of thing. What a waste.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ewwh. Miss World needs to eat about a dozen Big Macs. Then we'll talk.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Ewwh. Miss World needs to eat about a dozen Big Macs. Then we'll talk.
    wow if even miss world is not all that perfect in your opinion how can i be lol)))) i dunno where you even take your standards from then...
    all is wrong all is fake all s a fraud.. well same thing we do have to judge stuff against something,
    (and she's not ugly either)..

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    all is wrong all is fake all s a fraud..
    No Elle. It isn't. Your immaturity shows in this kind of post. If you couldn't think of anything to say in respondse to my point, it would have been much better just to leave it alone and think more.

Your point, thus far is what? That you are just a pretty ditz? Thanks for the epiphany.

Good heavens girl. I just googled your Miss World 2008. Even she is studying computer engineering. Not a gal that is just trying to get by on her looks, sounds like to me.

Wake up, Elle.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    (just as with men themselves--i don't find brad pitt or justin timberlake's appearances attractive, evn tho they are SUPPOSED TO BE hot)
    ai ai ai.. im not gey or anything but... brad pitt is hot

every1 should just chill out and smoke a blunt.. theres so much anger in this thread

Good heavens girl. I just googled your Miss World 2008. Even she is studying computer engineering. Not a gal that is just trying to get by on her looks, sounds like to me.
    Wake up, Elle.
    Who said you should drop out of school and not study if your beautiful, i also study and im planning to go to u too.

No Elle. It isn't. Your immaturity shows in this kind of post.
    now that you know i'm 17 my immaturity is gonna show in whatever post you don't like, right

You said something about my appearance (eyes r smth) which i think is an asset rather then a disadvatage, as a reference i used miss world (and for this point it's a pretty reliable reference-- beautiy-the winner of the world beaty contest.
    and you went:

Are you even aware of the history of this kind of thing? Miss World was started to promote a bunch of dance halls in England in the 50s. Businessmen wanting to make money using the tools (and women) of their time, a la Spice Girls.
    what does it have to do with that?
    +I never said i like her as a person or anything (how, i don't even kno what she does for a living or anything bout her). The topic was purely about appearance and beauty standards.

elle, whoever you are, don't pay any attention. people here talk out of there asses to defend their unrealistic beliefs.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL, Elle. Well, I am glad you are planning to go to university darling.

Perhaps a different tack then.

How is it that you are an expert authority on facial beauty? I have never heard that wide eyes are > than narrow. Your photos and that example photo both claim to have wide eyes, but the effect I see from them are very different. You don't look anything like Miss World 2008, to me. In her, the genetics seems to work, in you it is a flaw (to my eye anyway). A minor one, you are still lovely, but something that distracts rather than adds.

My understanding, genetically, is that symmetry of features that is desirable. There is lots of research to back this statement up. What can you tell me about this?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    LOL, Elle. Well, I am glad you are planning to go to university darling.

Perhaps a different tack then.

How is it that you are an expert authority on facial beauty? I have never heard that wide eyes are > than narrow. Your photos and that example photo both claim to have wide eyes, but the effect I see from them are very different. You don't look anything like Miss World 2008, to me. In her, the genetics seems to work, in you it is a flaw (to my eye anyway). A minor one, you are still lovely, but something that distracts rather than adds.

My understanding, genetically, is that symmetry of features that is desirable. There is lots of research to back this statement up. What can you tell me about this?

Indi, before you starts offending someone's good looks undeservingly, why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can take you apart, just as you are doing to elle.
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not taking her apart, she posted her pic for opinions. I'm just giving mine.

That in no way makes me obligated to post my own pic, anymore than I am obligated to publish my own book b/c I read one & I judge it to be crap.

I'm better looking than you tho, Dig. Smarter too. Be content with that.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm not taking her apart, she posted her pic for opinions. I'm just giving mine.

That in no way makes me obligated to post my own pic, anymore than I am obligated to publish my own book b/c I read one & I judge it to be crap.

I'm better looking than you tho, Dig. Smarter too. Be content with that.
    i think that you are better looking than all females here, and smarter too. God has been kind to you Indi. I think YOU should be Miss Universe.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't believe in God, Dig. Just genetics, and I won that lottery. I didn't mention any of the other women here, you did. And I only said that b/c you were being impudent. Its up to you and your insecurity to decide whether I was being serious or not. But your pathetic attempt to pull other forum members into this won't work, they are too smart for that.

Anyway, Dig, you know very well that prodding me will get you nowhere. I've already rescued you once before from embarrasing yourself b/c you attacked me w/o understanding the full situation. I requested that thread deleted for your sake, in case you aren't aware. I noticed you removed your own from yesterday.

If you are looking for a fight babe, I'm not biting. You'll just end up feeling bad or wanting to leave and I don't want that. I like you. Just don't go there, okay?

Oh, and I would never enter into a Miss Anything contest, lol. Those things are insulting and a waste of time. Far worse than here.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I don't believe in God, Dig. Just genetics, and I won that lottery. I didn't mention any of the other women here, you did. And I only said that b/c you were being impudent. Its up to you and your insecurity to decide whether I was being serious or not. But your pathetic attempt to pull other forum members into this won't work, they are too smart for that.

Anyway, Dig, you know very well that prodding me will get you nowhere. I've already rescued you once before from embarrasing yourself b/c you attacked me w/o understanding the full situation. I requested that thread deleted for your sake, in case you aren't aware. I noticed you removed your own from yesterday.

If you are looking for a fight babe, I'm not biting. You'll just end up feeling bad or wanting to leave and I don't want that. I like you. Just don't go there, okay?

Oh, and I would never enter into a Miss Anything contest, lol. Those things are insulting and a waste of time. Far worse than here.

i could care less what an old bitter woman thinks of me, Indi. if you were as pretty as elle, you wouldn't be hiding behind an avatar.

the only reason why i removed my thread was to save Fras from getting his feelings hurt. it does not change my mind about him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    Indi, before you starts offending someone's good looks undeservingly, why don't you post a pic of yourself so we can take you apart, just as you are doing to elle.
    I don't think Elle is as beautiful as you or her seem to think.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast