View Poll Results: Number of sex partners I've had has been...

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

18 64.29%
  • 5-10

2 7.14%
  • 10-15

3 10.71%
  • 15-20

0 0%
  • 20-25

0 0%
  • 25-30

3 10.71%
  • 30-50

1 3.57%
  • 50-75

0 0%
  • 75-100

0 0%
  • 100+

1 3.57%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How many partners how YOU had?

I never want to critisize someone honestly for their religion. I definitly dis-like it when religious people talk non-sense about it then when I respond with my own opinion that there is no good...they ask me to disprove him..well I say this...there is a pink elephant in my closet...you disprove that first b*tch and you are not allowed to enter my closet just as I cant reach this "heaven". When a scientist brings up a theory or idea...he goes into a lab or area and starts cracking on work to prove it or other wise he trashes it. Its up to the believers who claim a god to prove him..not us disbelievers to disprove him.Faith is just another word for ignorance though so I dont even bother with that.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt
    I like the way you think OV.
    I like the way I think too. Thats probably the only thing I actually like about my-self lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    With that logic, I guess it's ok to go around murdering people.

Idiot.
    Who said anything about murder?...well since you did I believe that war is good evidence for human controlled population control. When there is to many people things get disorganized and wars just happen. USA will not last forever you know just like Rome did not ..or any other super power. When you bring human interaction into it you bring up ethics...thats an entire different ball game.

PS: Idiot.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 03-12-05 at 12:31 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

indigosoul Guest
    ::land into thread...looks around... decides is best to leave quietly...::

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    God's a c*ck sucker if he sends diseases to kill people.
    Right. Because everything should be sunshine and butterflies all day every day, right?

I mean - how dare anyone bring this to the human race after all the wonderful things we do to each other, and the very world we live on.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    You tell me. Could it be because their parents were unwise in their sexual activities?. Hell..If I was god I would punish the offspring of idiots too..lol...if I even would let them have any
    Ignorant.

I really hope you run into the wrong person someday, and share some of your "opinions". But we all know that won't happen. Cause we all know you just talk all this shit where your safe behind your computer screen while mommy and daddy are downstairs cooking you dinner. Knowin you wouldn't say half the shit you say on here to someone face to face. You might THINK you would, you're going to reply and say you would, but *I* know, YOU know, and most the people on here know, that really, you wouldn't.
    Last edited by Tone; 04-12-05 at 12:27 AM.

..on top of old smoooooooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey all covered with snoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow...

Tone says:

"I really hope you run into the wrong person someday, and share some of your "opinions". But we all know that won't happen. Cause we all know you just talk all this shit where your safe behind your computer screen while mommy and daddy are downstairs cooking you dinner. Knowin you wouldn't say half the shit you say on here to someone face to face."

Oh give me a break. You used to talk shit to me all the time. Leave OV alone.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you guys are going to fight, can you please strip down and do it in a big ring full of mud?

:-)

hey vashhh could you grab me a beer? i'll make the popcorn.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Let's make that margaritas, and I'll collect the bets.

Here are the odds.

25:1 OV, longshot because he won't be able to see the other guys with his glasses off
    10:1 Neo, because he is very muscular
    2:1 Tone, because he is also very muscular, and if he loses, all the girls will gang up on whoever hurts him and kick his @ss.

:-)
    Last edited by vashti; 04-12-05 at 01:35 AM.

Tone Guest
    OH please - cause I use to TEASE you for being a cry-baby??

Gimme a break.

having the girls on your side increases your chances significantly. ov has some girls on his side, so i say switch ov and neo. plus ov may not be muscular, but he has endurance. he'll go on and on.

Tone Guest
    Check the racism thread nomas made to see what I'm talkin about by OV talkin shit safe behind his computer.

no, b/c you used to call me a fag and tell me to go home when I never insulted you. I highly doubt you would say those words to my face in person. However, you felt the urge to tell OV he is a coward for talking shit behind a computer. I find that amusing.

Tone Guest
    I told you to 'quit being a fag' once. And yes - I would have NO PROBLEM saying that to you.

I'm glad I amuse you - seem like you need to smile/laugh more.

indigosoul Guest
    ::singing LOUDLY::

'Tis the season...to be NICE to each other.. Fa, la, la, la, laaaa

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins
    I never want to critisize someone honestly for their religion. I definitly dis-like it when religious people talk non-sense about it then when I respond with my own opinion that there is no good...they ask me to disprove him..well I say this...there is a pink elephant in my closet...you disprove that first b*tch and you are not allowed to enter my closet just as I cant reach this "heaven". When a scientist brings up a theory or idea...he goes into a lab or area and starts cracking on work to prove it or other wise he trashes it. Its up to the believers who claim a god to prove him..not us disbelievers to disprove him.Faith is just another word for ignorance though so I dont even bother with that.

Ever read Holy Blood Holy Grail ??? It dispells many of the myths of "God" as some religions are based on and basically opened the door for Dan Brown to write his "fictional" work...def worth a read

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast