+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does this always happen to me

Nite Mish!

Tone Guest
    Later dood.

Junsui now that you say that I remember it too... I think what I was thinkin of was she said "things have changed so much in 6 months".

Yeah, I saw that. I don't know if her parents split up 6 months ago and then a little while later she broke up with her bf. I have no clue. I still think she hasn't given herself time to get over past relationships and learn who she is as a person, Alone.

She still calls me. I don't answer anymore. Her voicemails are a bit more happy...her last one went something like this

"hey its me, i was just driving home and i missed you. we haven't talked in a while, i mean like ACTUALLY talked ina while. So if you finish cramming your head with all of that information and you feel like your head is going to burst, come talk to me, take a break and talk to me, i love you bye"

Tone Guest
    Why aren't you answering?

Who knows, IMO this won't last anyways. Sorry Masta, not trying to be mean or anything. I do wish you two the best though and prove me wrong.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You had mentioned before that you thought she didn't want to stay? I don't know where you could get that from. from the sound of her voicemail she misses you and is reaching out to talk to you. IT now sounds like your the one that's resisting all this not her.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

im resisiting her because i am afraid that if i dont she is going to hurt me. I am basically playing games here with he. I want her to miss me and want me because she cannot have me....

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The more you play the hard to get game..your going to push her right back into her ex's arms. I know your afraid to get hurt but if you don't answer her or keep doing this for her to miss you she's going to move further away to get that from someone else. That's why games are never good to play at all. If you don't make an effort here you could lose her anyways. So why not take a chance and step up to be with the person you want to be with?

Games are for children. Man=up boy!
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Wow. Definitely phone her. If you're not tending your garden, someone else will!

On the phone with her now. And things are pretty normal

And shes saying things like "I can't wait for you to come for xmas dinner, i miss you"

she has made it clear in this discussion that she is my girlfriend

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't think there was ever a question about her being your girlfriend? Look man, stop trying to think so far ahead and get worried about every little detail. She's in to you, your into her. She excited to see you and vice versa. Be happy about it and stop worrying so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud
    I didn't think there was ever a question about her being your girlfriend? Look man, stop trying to think so far ahead and get worried about every little detail. She's in to you, your into her. She excited to see you and vice versa. Be happy about it and stop worrying so much!

lol ok stop yelling at me.

anyways she said shes still talking to her ex....and her ex still is trying to convince her to leave me.

The thing that bothers me is that when i first met this girl she hated her ex...and she kept saying how she would never ever go back to him.

when i asked her today if she would ever think about getting back with him she said "if he ever regained my trust..maybe"...this made me shitty...like what if in her head she can fall in love with me and be with me but if we ever falter then she'll just revert back to him?

Or am i worrying too much? I jsut see a gradual change in her atitude towards her ex. from hate-to-forgiveness-to now friendship.......maybe relationship again in the future.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    MastaPDiddy: I think it is time for this thread to die!!! It sucks!!
    Last edited by vashti; 10-12-05 at 08:42 AM.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast