+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: how many guys would do a threesome w/ another man?

ha... the weather man is calling for flurries tomorrow! EKKKKkkkkk! no thank you. if it does happen it will never stick. its not THAT cold yet. i need to get out of here. i love having 4 distinct seasons..... but it still gets a lil' too cold for my liking!

I'd love to have 4 seasons..mainly because I've always lived in the desert and I'd welcome some TREES and seing them change colors. I hear it all the time from people who get lots of snow, though...I hear it's not too fun having to shovel snow for months and months and scrape the ice from your windshield on your car.

But I'll get to do all that if my abundance of plans fall into place and I get to live in the Northeast for a while...

Freds

it seems that every year we get less and less snow here and the snow comes later in general every year. so it's not so much the snow but the cold in general. it gets to be like way below zero here. i hate getting in a freezing cold car! and it sucks having the roads all slick with ice. man i hate driving in the winter here period!

Im In

Quote Originally Posted by PoetsRevenge84
    Hmmmmm... I don't know. I'd have to think about that one! lol
    im in on this one too!!!! lol

how bout me, blue, johnny, and brad??? that would be one hot 4-some!.....haha. nice!

yes it would be yes it would be indeed!!!!!! xoxoxoxo aber

King Zarathu Guest
    would i do a 3-some with another guy? HELL no. i'm the guy and i feel like if we're ****in' i'm the one taking over since i gotta push. and it would be embarrassing if his dick was shorter than mine because he'd get discouraged or something.. or if he pulled out 22" and laughed at my 7.5 lol

I'd hate to have a 7.5. Must suck for it not to go in all the way I've found my perfect 6 to be just about right for the both of us.

I personally would only object to it if I had to take the rear end. I'm not much into giving anal, though I'd jump for joy if I got front
    The only way to guaruntee a 100% rejection rate is never to ask at all.

wow i think you are the first guy to say yes! i don't know what to say...

mine is nine feet long and independently sentient. it once killed seven tailors with one blow.
    Last edited by sleepy; 16-11-04 at 11:56 AM.

ya don't say???

Fascinating. You must wrap it around your leg and hope you don't see a "falumptuous vixen" on the street

King Zarathu Guest
    I'd hate to have a 7.5. Must suck for it not to go in all the way I've found my perfect 6 to be just about right for the both of us.

I personally would only object to it if I had to take the rear end. I'm not much into giving anal, though I'd jump for joy if I got front
    actually, it's really not that bad. considering it's only really the tip of your dick that has the most pleasure glands in it... well, you know the rest.

and it's not really something you could brag about.. it's not like you go up to girls with it and say "WTF?! UR NOT PUTTIN' THAT THING IN ME!!!"

Fishy: LOL! totally. the more scrumpaloomparrific she is, the harder it is to walk.

t's not like you go up to girls with it and say "WTF?! UR NOT PUTTIN' THAT THING IN ME!!!
    so, let me get this straight. ideally, you would like to shout that at the girls while holding your own ostensibly large penis?

i never thought of using reverse pyschology like that! if i understand the technique right, the next time i'm at a club i should wander up to some cute boy geek and start screaming "WHAT THE HELL! HELP! YOUR REASONABLY SIZED BREASTS ARE FRIGHTENING ME!"

I'll try to remember to wear my bifocals and wonderbra for you then

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast