+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: talk sh*t thread about anyone

give it up virgin - i dont like lilwing, but at least he has more experince than you, surely what advice can you give? right handed masturbation compared to left handed masturbation?? or how to still be in love with a girl who you never even went out with in high school?? what about your experiences with blow up dolls?? everyone should know their limitations, its about time you recognise yours

lilbitch: oh c'mon not this again, how many times have i put you to shame now?? "steve is a sexy female" i dont know what redneck incest town you come from, but that doesnt sound right to me

to be honest you shouldnt be calling anyone a female, take a long good look in the mirror, that german bitch looks she can knock you out, c'mon give it up bitch

go back to double teaming your readneck dad and crack head mother

EDIT: dont take it to heart and write me an essay detailing your pathetic life achievements which i am just going to laugh at, cause if you can take a ****ing dick, you can take a joke
    Last edited by zro; 14-06-07 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zro View Post
    give it up virgin - i dont like lilwing, but at least he has more experince than you, surely what advice can you give?
    So true. But then again..if i understand YOUR threads asking for advice correctly...you really dont have any experience either. I understand. You cuss, and are genuinely unpleasant all the time because you want to feel like a big boy who can easily talk to girls and win their attention. It happens to all of us, i guess.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

anachronistic Guest
    lilbitch: oh c'mon not this again, how many times have i put you to shame now?? "steve is a sexy female" i dont know what redneck incest town you come from, but that doesnt sound right to me

to be honest you shouldnt be calling anyone a female, take a long good look in the mirror, that german bitch looks she can knock you out, c'mon give it up bitch

go back to double teaming your readneck dad and crack head mother

EDIT: dont take it to heart and write me an essay detailing your pathetic life achievements which i am just going to laugh at, cause if you can take a ****ing dick, you can take a joke
    You still sound like a pissed off granny... from Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    So true. But then again..if i understand YOUR threads asking for advice correctly...you really dont have any experience either. I understand. You cuss, and are genuinely unpleasant all the time because you want to feel like a big boy who can easily talk to girls and win their attention. It happens to all of us, i guess.
    i aint no brad pitt or tom cruise and i definitely am not a player, but to your surprise (and sometimes even mine) i get my fair share of pussy, sure maybe not as much as others, but i do have some experience, whether you believe that or not is not my ****ing problem

hahaha, getting your attention??? heck i am not even sure you are a female yet, you really must think that your shit dont stink to assume that a person on the internet would actually be vying for your attention (unlike lilbitch whos just plain pathetic), just as a reminder you mentioned my mother****ing name first, you dont want me "getting your attention" then dont talk about me you stupid bitch

anachronistic Guest
    i aint no brad pitt or tom cruise and i definitely am not a player, but to your surprise (and sometimes even mine) i get my fair share of pussy, sure maybe not as much as others, but i do have some experience, whether you believe that or not is not my ****ing problem

hahaha, getting your attention??? heck i am not even sure you are a female yet, you really must think that your shit dont stink to assume that a person on the internet would actually be vying for your attention (unlike lilbitch whos just plain pathetic), just as a reminder you mentioned my mother****ing name first, you dont want me "getting your attention" then dont talk about me you stupid bitch
    What are you smoking?

more importantly: what is your mum smoking?? you really should try and get her some help lilbitch

as flattering as that entire thing was...i never said my attention personally. I said girls in general. Had i met you in real life first...i would probably show you no attention whatsoever. But congratulations on all that pussy you're getting.

anachronistic Guest
    more importantly: what is your mum smoking?? you really should try and get her some help lilbitch
    You sound like a little kid with the yo mamma jokes.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Doesn'tmatter...what ever he/she says shouldn't matter cause it is always stupid.
    Hmm... If you have read my posts to know how stupid they were, you should have at least by now figured out that I was a guy.

Only-virgins is a bitter misogynist, upset that he cannot get a girlfriend or get laid. He rails against women for not liking him, but he should be railing against the whole human race because guys don't like him either.

His posts often sound self-pitying. Although he thinks the entire female gender has already rejected him, one would get the feeling that this lazy, whiny little bitch hasn't even made an effort at approaching women before. He prefers to sit around and cry all day instead of change his situation.

He thinks he is the only virgin guy in the world who hasn't kissed a girl. He does not understand there are many other guys out there like him, but they did not turn into vile women-haters.

With all this extra time on his hands from not having a relationship, you would think that he could have at a minimum had a high-paying job by now (isn't he 24 or 25?). Or at least enrolled in med school and making something of himself so that his situation can change. Instead he wastes his time playing video games to excess, which I admittedly used to do myself until I realized I was going nowhere with it, and that money is the universally accepted method of ownage.

I'm not entirely sure why he is even on this forum if he never asks for advice. His head is far up his own ass and he needs to fix his problem instead of bitch about it all day.

Steve:why thank you, oh c'mon dont be like that, assuming you are a female, nothing a few cheap drinks and shallow compliments couldnt fix

anyway dont mention me i wont mention you

lilbitch: you see i just cant help myself, white trash crack heads are such an easy target, i could move onto your sister if you want

anachronistic Guest
    lilbitch: you see i just cant help myself, white trash crack heads are such an easy target, i could move onto your sister if you want
    Well I think you need help.

Steve:why thank you, oh c'mon dont be like that, assuming you are a female, nothing a few cheap drinks and shallow compliments couldnt fix

anyway dont mention me i wont mention you
    well the basis of this thread IS to choose someone who's easy to talk shit about.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wonder how many people are reading this thread, not posting, and just enjoying the show with a soda and bag of popcorn

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004 View Post
    well the basis of this thread IS to choose someone who's easy to talk shit about.
    Exactly. Zro is pussin' out.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast