+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is your fetish?

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My girlfriend said just the other day that she's keen to buy a nurse's outfit!! haha, in fact that's a fetish we both share - her dressing up.

She often wears high heels and lingerie to bed, or boots and lingerie. It sends me wild.

From her point of view she gets turned on by my reaction and because she feels sexy. She's not that into me getting dressed up. Except for a suit. For my job most days I can wear whatever I want but occassionally I need to put on a suit. That starts her up like a leaky dishwasher.

We're kind of planning a night where she cooks dinner with heaps of wine. She wears lingerie and high heals to dinner, and I'll wear my suit. Sounds like a fair trade to me.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiay View Post
    yeah, not like rubbing one spot numb, I mean like zig-zagging, alternating, and not the, er, obvious places, either.
    I was thinking she meant something as simple as touching a hand, playful pinch of the ass, those suggestive looks and innuendo...

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    I was thinking she meant something as simple as touching a hand, playful pinch of the ass, those suggestive looks and innuendo...
    oh, that too.. man, I love innuendo.

Tedel Guest
    My would be either a long straight black hair or a shoulder-long brown curly brown hair as a prelude of a beautiful silhouette.

LoL... That could be the first line of a poem! =P

And some very deliberate touching as well, like a little bite on the back of the neck while I'm doing dishes, or I'll walk up to him and run my finger along his shoulder, then walk away. We do this all night. Drives me wild.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    a little bite on the back of the neck while
    Sounds like a dracula fetish, Mmm Mmmm

i love having my neck bitten.. hard.. but not to draw blood.. it is the biggest turn on EVER! or you know when your lips are really really close together and your breathing in eachother's breath without actually kissing.. just possibly touching lips lightly.. that is heaven.. another turn on is when he puts his hand down your pants and just leaves his hand on your pussy leaving one finger just resting on your clitoris but without actually moving.. omg <3333
    your boyfriend thinks I'm hot

Id say hair too. I have a total hair fetish. Body hair is gross but silky soft black hair is so sexy. On girls or guys. I could touch and tug on nice hair all day. such a turn on.

LostNotFound Guest
    right now its jackhammer sex..and since theres no sex i guess its just jackhammer style. i just want him to push me against a wall and move his hands like an octupus and suck my neck off

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Body hair is gross
    Good luck finding a hairless partner...

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Two girls at once!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck finding a hairless partner...
    well what I meant to say was body hair has nothing to do with hair that turns me on. Guys with no body hair would creep me out.. unless they were 12.. which Im not into. I dont think :S

hmm.. well.. could be anything.. depends on my mood..

most of the time.. I prefer casual unplanned sex.. ideally.. about both of us taking a week off to just relax and enjoy eachother..

when that's the case.. I love cotton.. cotton skin-tight short-shorts.. cotton sweatpants, sweatshirts.. tee-shirts.. etc.. also.. ancle socks.. I'd like to feel like we're spending that week in a cabin-like environment, just the two of us.. and at any time we could start to snuggle and cuddle.. and it just drives me wild to see a woman look comfortable, relaxed.. and adorable..

aside from that.. when clothes are off and during the actual act of sex.. hmm.. ancle braceletts (on one ancle only), hmm.. I guess that's it really for stuff to wear.. don't really have nurse/other dress-up fettishes..

the actual place.. hmm.. well.. in the water.. it could be a beach.. but we have to be in the water.. a pool.. a tub.. if it's a tub.. it has to be in our bathroom.. with warm water and bubbles.. and the lighting has to be soft.. so no electric lights.. preferably candles.. lots and lots of candles.. all over the place..

hmm.. I guess the last thing is going down on the other person.. I absolutely love it.. (not when she goes down on me).. but when I go down on her.. I don't enjoy the physical aspects of sex pretty much at all.. but going down on my partner is what makes sex worth having for me..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

There are some odd ones out there. My best friend dated a girl who loved to hear him say naughty things to her in a Christopher Walkin voice. I think "cowbell" was actually their codeword for a booty call.

Personally, I love to be kept guessing. The more creative a woman's devices for arousal, the more likely I am to turn up the tension.

~Sphinx

Overgrown toenails.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast