+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: plz help

thanks frasbee and Cain,yes she was but it turns out its not mine *sighs* so i lucked out . and i hadnt told you guys about her cheating cus i didnt know. i thought she was faithful. and money or the kids was never an issue. I did/do have the maturity for it.

Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    thanks frasbee and Cain,yes she was but it turns out its not mine *sighs* so i lucked out . and i hadnt told you guys about her cheating cus i didnt know. i thought she was faithful. and money or the kids was never an issue. I did/do have the maturity for it.
    I still think that you wouldn't have been able to handle it like you think you could. People that parented their own children go crazy after a while. How would you have reacted when those kids grew up, 16/17, and basically told you to buzz off? You would have hated being my step dad... that I promise you.
    I don't chase, I replace.

yeah BUT kids of my own would do the same thing. Thats a part of parenthood anyway right? honestly i miss the kids. and Want kids of my own.

Do you know what the difference is? You're in your early 20s and definitely don't have the experience to raise teenagers.

no i dont have experiance to raise teenagers. but when i have kids of my own that get to be teenagers ill have to face that. I know i did and still do tell my dad to ****off so i kind of expect my kid(s) to do it to me too.

Im not claiming im ready for teenagers im saying im ready for kids. and dont forget ive had experiance with hers for almost a year. but dont worry,i wont have kids for some time anyway. I have a new gf but we are no where near having children together yet. but she knows i want kids later on.

The reason we were warning you about this in your past thread wasn't because we were saying that you couldn't handle kids, but we didn't think that you could handle three kids that weren't yours that you didn't raise that were nearly teenagers.

Anyways, be happy that you've rid yourself of her.

i know what you mean...im sure in time ill feel better about it. its probly better i have my own and not hers,although i did get along with them well and kind of miss them.

and btw my new gf is only a year younger than me so im hoping this works out better. although i havnt been with her long.

and how many baby daddy's does this one have?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    and how many baby daddy's does this one have?
    no babys no baby daddys,shes a (or was hehe)virgin. soooo no babys.

Quote Originally Posted by missinglinkisp View Post
    no babys no baby daddys,shes a (or was hehe)virgin. soooo no babys.
    I refuse to take someone's virginity unless I'm sure I want to be with them for good. It can only be lost once and I don't want to be the one they regret.

lol,like im sopposed to belive that.

I didnt take it......it was given to me ,hehe

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I refuse to take someone's virginity unless I'm sure I want to be with them for good. It can only be lost once and I don't want to be the one they regret.
    that's the difference between you and me. i'm willing to take her virginity and never give it back!!

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    that's the difference between you and me. i'm willing to take her virginity and never give it back!!

raverboy
    lol me too : D
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

I think that any guy that would take the virginity of a girl he wasn't seriously interested in isn't a man at all. There are far too many women that have already lost it that I could get for a night of fun. No need to take something like that from a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I think that any guy that would take the virginity of a girl he wasn't seriously interested in isn't a man at all. There are far too many women that have already lost it that I could get for a night of fun. No need to take something like that from a girl.
    yeah I know,I wouldnt take it either unless I was in a relationship with the girl and serious.
    If I've helped you plz hit thanks----> : )
    ""In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps""

[URL="http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh"]http://www.myspace.com/silverracerkh[/URL] <---- ADD ME : )

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast