+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: First Time Anal

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    hehe guess ill tell it

so this chicks parents went outa town, her bf comes over. naturally, they have sex.
    they decide to have anal on a BRAND new white couch. now the girl hadnt been feeling well that day and had an upset stomach. during the anal, she stops, and takes a shit all over the couch....LOL..

it gets worse..

parents come home a few days later. the chick blames it on the dog.
    so the parents take the dog outside and shoot it. freaking SHOOT IT!
    What horrific memories she will have for life.?. She'll probably never enjoy anal again.

omg wtf that isn't even funny.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I find it funny except for the dog part.
    I don't know the girl, just have heard the strouy by more than 1 person

Don't be scared just relax and make sure that you ar still horny before he can insert...sensation is great

well me and my boyfriend have done it a couple of times and I'll tell you...it's gonna hurt...theres no getting around that...plenty of lube is a must and I know it sounds impossible but the more you RELAX...the more those specific muscles are relaxed and the less it will hurt...play around first and get completely in the mood...it actually feels great ...oh and be sure he puts it in and definately pulls it out VERY SLOW

can't imagine about this.

never experience this one.

i think it hurts alot

but some people say you'll get

used to it.+

This response is a bit late, considering when this thread started,

My gf and I have been taking about anal. My gf has had anal two times in the past.

She told me that for her to do anal she first has to cum and has to be drinkning a little more than she usually does.

She also said that I have to wear a condom when we have anal sex. But she doesn't have me wear a condom when we have vaginal sex.

I like licking her ass hole. She is a petite lil lady (4-9, 105 lbs) so her ass hole is right by her pussy.

EDIT: she also said that the orgasm from anal is the best and most intense orgasm.

everlovin, I suggest you don't lick her anus. The bacteria that is there can make you very, very sick.

Because the anal canal from a person doesn't have any sexsual meanings it doesn't make itself 'wet' so you will need to lube it or else you will feel a horrible pain... Also, search around for the best less-painfull positions.

Well anal is going to hurt a little at first. Thats one thing for sure. But if you just go slow at first and can work through that your muscles will relax and you'll be able to enjoy it. Most of the nerves that you have in your vagina end in your anus. So people who don't like anal because it hurts have never been able to get through that. Its really a mind set, and girls only give that kind of thing away to a very special person. I know some girls try it once and its over for them but they need to give it a few tries before they stop completely. I wish my ex would have gotten into it but she had her mind wrapped around it that it was gross and all. I try not to push it on her at all. But there are times in sex when I'd really like to move over to having anal with her. Its a different type of sex, its tigher and "dirtier" in the fact that its really hush hush.

Dagger I don't think you should suggest it to her ever again...your relationship will be at risk. In fact, I don't think you two are sexually compatiable and are both wasting each other time (unless you guys know that and are only a casual relationship). I suggest you find someone who is completely open to anal sex. There are plenty of people out there.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Dagger I don't think you should suggest it to her ever again...your relationship will be at risk. In fact, I don't think you two are sexually compatiable and are both wasting each other time (unless you guys know that and are only a casual relationship). I suggest you find someone who is completely open to anal sex. There are plenty of people out there.
    He said it was his ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    He said it was his ex.
    Oops....
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

HA HA HA HA, nice. That was funny. But yes she's an ex. Really she tries to be open to a lot of things and try new things.

how do gay man do that and never have problems
    and i would imagine there a little bit rougher then usual since they are men....

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast