+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SEX... Why are kids rushing into it?

Or not. He'll probably be back online tonight at our time.

Argh who cares. he just wants attention. IF you give him it then he's won. Just ignore him. After a while he just get bored and move on to the next forum.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

It est true but it's fun at the same time arguin'. Sorry. Hehehe.

Hey no need to apologise. Its up to you what you wanna do.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

lol thats true. hey i have a question..

Do any of the guys here think they really know how girls work? or any of the girls know how guys work?

just a thought...
    - Claire -

How girls work? You mean behavoir wise?

yea any way like the way girls mind work.. or the other way. cause i think ive got guys sussed then something happens and it turns out i was wrong.
    - Claire -

haha i have no idea on how the girl minds work. Simply, the female species is a whole blur to the male race haha

lol exactly. i think its better just 2 try and not understand the oppisit sex at all. it makes life easier!! lol
    - Claire -

I know my boyfriend very well. But then again. He's my boyfriend. His other male friends are just so hard to get. LoL. Ahh well. I sometimes don't even understand my own sex.

Quote Originally Posted by armyPunk
    Well send an Email to my email address with someothing u want me to reply to and i will send it ack faggot.
    Well, obviously someone doesn't know how to listen.

I proved that the email address he gave is a fake yesterday and he still wants me to send him a mail ?

Yes it will work - I can send mail to that address, and he can send mail back to me from that address. But its a mask. He has altered his hostmask to say whatever he wants it to say. This can be done very easily.

Idiot.

---

ANYWAYS !

Quote Originally Posted by blue_moon2
    lol thats true. hey i have a question..
    Do any of the guys here think they really know how girls work? or any of the girls know how guys work?
    just a thought...
    Girls are just freakin weird. Its like they are ****ed in the head. They are our (males) exact opposites. You have a hole, we have a pole. You want lovey dovey, we want sucky sucky. You like soft, nice things, we like hard, rough things.

There is no way in HELL any male can figure out WHY a girl thinks the way she does. And Girls wont ever understands guys either.

Thats just the way things are. Always have been, and always will be.

But complete opposites attract.

There's no point in trying to figure out the other gender. Shit I can't even figure out my own. What I've come to notice is there are millions upon millions of the exact same people in the world. You'll see a hundred guys walk by who are all the same and a hundred girls who are all the same. They're carbon copies of one another and need you to pay them no mind. However you have to be able to spot the special ones that actually stand apart from those crowds. You don't really need to understand how other people work, just how they work with you and how you mesh with them. If there's a good connection then hazzah, if not then kick them in the hiney and run away.
    Heit ist mein taug.

yea thats quite true.

I personally feel that its easier to talk to guys than girls. I dont have a clue why that is but guys r just more layed back and i'm quite a layed back person.
    - Claire -

Same, but right now I'm stuck around with girls so I guess I'm gettin' better at talkin' with girls.

See, now I find it easier to talk to girls because their minds work better. You see guys at laid back, I see them as just entirely retarded.
    Heit ist mein taug.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast