+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: The Word "Ghetto"- What Does it Mean to You?

oh dear, i was right you can't read english..i was holding out some hope..c'mon you can, you really caaaannn, can't you?

i know geography is difficult and this subject is a bit harder to understand but c'mon make an effort to be 'the jones's' i was clear, tell me what you don't get. go on hon, i won't hold it against you. i'll try to help you understand-the english language..not your first hon...i understand
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 12-07-09 at 10:03 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh not at all Doc. This isn't even fish in a barrel, its more like blasting flies with a laser cannon.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

as much as i enjoy annoying indi (which is great fun and so easy these days), i prefer to cont to have a discussion about the subject...if indi can drag herself away from slagging people coz she can't think of a response...

It’s all well and good saying how great meritocracy is in theory, there are people that work so damn hard and don’t get the credit they deserve and there are others not doing a tap and getting plenty of credit thru the handshake of the right person. Increased meritocracy will increase stress/economic inequality/decrease longevity of life/increase negative competition to the point of one-up-man-ship(and we know already how people react to ego’s bruised and pride hurt-people even kill for the sake of not losing ‘face’)/ decreased trust/increase crime…… because of the way human nature is. So saying the US is pretty damn close is not a good thing. It makes you lot (US) part of one of the most corrupt unequal societies.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just checking in. I see noone has yet posted an intelligent comment to continue the discussion since my last.

Eco, you just keep doing your thing. The trick, tho, is to keep banging those rocks together, k?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

lol indi, i know it's been a tough life for you, it's ok, i understand. do you want to talk about it?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 13-07-09 at 01:45 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910