+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: YOUR IDEAL man/woman

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I agree with that completely Aeradalia.

But even some young kids these days need a smack up side the face...

LMAO...

Yeah....
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

The one that sticks out in recent memory, if we're going by looks alone:

Padma Lakshmi

So elegant and exotic; so sexy and so beautiful! She's absolutely stunning to me!

If you ever watch Top Chef, Top Chef Masters or Top Chef Las Vegas on the BRAVO channel (the Vegas one is playing now), you'll see her there. That's how I first saw her. My jaw dropped. I believe she's Indian descent.

There are others, but she burns in my memory the hottest.

I know above all else, personality matters most, so one can be physically stunning, but if the attitude doesn't match? Good bye!

LatinoItaliano
    i thought latinos and italianos like blonde girls .. no it's not my imagination, they just always turn their heads to look at blondes...

Quote Originally Posted by elle View Post
    LatinoItaliano
    i thought latinos and italianos like blonde girls .. no it's not my imagination, they just always turn their heads to look at blondes...
    So you've seen both strikingly beautiful brunettes and blonde's walk by these Latin guys, and they only turned their heads for the blonde's? I seriously doubt that. Maybe you've only seen them turn their heads for blonde's because you were there only to see a nice looking girl walk by who happened to be blonde.

There's beauty in all colors. There's nothing specifically superior about blonde hair on a woman. Everyone has individual taste; there's no universal superiority in any color, shape or size. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder.

It just so happens that if I were forced to pick, I'd pick darker hair on a woman because I love the contrast between the lighter skin and darker hair. Gives nice detail! Not washed out as much, like blonde hair on light skin is.

Saying these things seems so shallow, I know; but again, we're simply thinking of specific ideals pertaining to aesthetic beauty. I'd never turn down a blonde haired woman, as long as her personality was my preference!

A good personality can help overcome MANY hurdles pertaining to physical aesthetic preference, when all is said and done. At least for me.

I don't "hate" blondes. I just don't specifically prefer them if one were to hand me someone just as beautiful who happens to be brunette. Nothing to go crazy over, really. I'm sure you have specific preferences for certain colors of hair or facial structure you'd pick over another if forced to!

Its funny how when someone asks a question such as "what is your perfect ideal girl/guy?" the answers involve pictures of stupid celebrities. The best girl for me I have ever met was in high school, but I didn't play my cards right and lost her. Now the past decade or so has been absolutely trash when it comes to a "serious" love life. I meet girls here and there, date some, talk to many, and had sex with some...all of them at the end bore me, I don't love them, and care about them about as much as I care about pffffft missing a good house episode I guess.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 12-11-09 at 03:31 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Settle down OV, everyone's posting celebrities because their pics are readily available and it gives you an idea of the 'type' of person that we find attractive. I can't really go take a pic of the paralegal that catches my eye and put it on here.....can I?

I wanna know your oppinion on these two girls, if you will:

Adolescence.

Very cute, but a bit too young looking for moi. I prefer older, more mature women.

I see others have said you're young, so now I understand why you only post pictures of young people. That's your taste and nothing wrong with it.

However, on the other thread you posted about "romance"? Yeesh! That left a very bad taste in my mouth. Sorry.

Maybe (I hope) when you age, you'll learn what we mean by the things we (adults) say concerning your pictures of little girls... I mean "young women."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Most of them are cute, but that's it CUTE. They look like they're 15 trying to be 25.

When did little girls want to be so "sexy"? I would just love for these very cute LG's to be LG's not "yeow! look at that hot peice of ass".

The first one especially. Her face looks like she's 12, she was purchased by a human trafficker, put in a string bikini instead of a onsie, and made to walk the street. She's cute, but hell- don't try to be so sexy, so young. Live out your innocent, youthfulness.

But I suppose these girls think much like yourself Elle. You wish to be "all grown up" when you're just a little girl.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    The first one especially. Her face looks like she's 12, she was purchased by a human trafficker, put in a string bikini instead of a onsie, and made to walk the street.
    I thought the same thing. How very creepy, especially because my daughter is eleven.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^I'm totally agreeing she's cute... but she hasn't matured into a "sexy" woman yet.

Homg, excuse my fangirling, but Strify? No.
    And not to be merged with Bill Klutz, either.

This proves she's ranking in her teen years

Meanwhile, it's fun to look at guys, but I prefer a good personality as well. Hard to find guys like that.
    Ideal guy? One who is sensitive and caring, but can play video games and nerf guns with me.

Meanwhile, the girls listed above? Cradle robbing. Some of them are also too orange. What's the deal with looking like a carrot?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Fake tanning, it's all the rage these days...

(LOL, I'm not down with the fake tanned look. It ages girls like 5 years which at 17 isn't bad but when you're 28, you do NOT want to age yourself intentionally like that anymore).

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Fake tanning, it's all the rage these days...

(LOL, I'm not down with the fake tanned look. It ages girls like 5 years which at 17 isn't bad but when you're 28, you do NOT want to age yourself intentionally like that anymore).
    LOL smoking helps make you look older! And cooler, too!
    Ironically, they both give you cancer and screw you up. I'm all for some vitamin D, but only in the context I get some high-quality sunscreen.

I STILL can't see how being a carrot makes you look older. I remember looking at girls in highschool thinking "Why does that look sexy?"

Then again I've always favoured the Victorian era deathly pallour to the lower class sun burn. Being pale for a long time was viewed as being royalty! Sadly, not many in my peer group knew that at the time.

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast