+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Connecticut Shooting Leaves 28 Dead, Including 20 Pupils

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    A lot of criminals are regular citizens during the day. School shootings have almost invariably been in middle-class areas and the middle class folk are highly unlikely to go so far as buying on the black market just for a gun to 'defend' themselves.
    well then we'll ban the sale of guns to middle class people.

disarm the middle class!!! those ****ing psychos.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

The poor are even worse with guns, the difference is, since they're so lowly they'll risk going to the black market to get a gun because ****, they're low in society: they have no reputation to ruin or high-paying jobs to lose! They might even be better off in prison!

The poor are even worse with guns, the difference is, since they're so lowly they'll risk going to the black market to get a gun because ****, they're low in society: they have no reputation to ruin or high-paying jobs to lose! They might even be better off in prison!
    Worse yet, the poorer criminals (often known here as gang bangers) can`t afford target practice lessons to shoot their fellow bangers so they often miss and shoot innocent bystanders. Careful, they`ll shoot a cap in u ass. O.o

*sighs* They had the first round of funerals today.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 18-12-12 at 10:59 AM.

One dumb defense of pro-gun is gang bangers: they somehow think they'll use a gun to shoot gang members. Yeah right; it's sadly better to acquiesce during a robbery than go Death Wish and attempt to shoot them. Gang members are part of a huge network; if one person takes the law into their hands, they risk having hits executed on their families.

so our defense from poor criminals (and middlw class psychos) should be to disarm ourselves?

Ok.

No but guns are not used currently in an age of armed citizens to kill gang members. Disarming citizens will barely make a difference to gang members as they increase in complexity; they're progressively resorting more to advanced crime like identity fraud. How are you going to shoot someone who steals your info. on your computer?

Middle-class psychos won't go on shooting sprees at schools because they wouldn't have guns. They'd be more likely to commit suicide and spare us all than any other kind of mass murder.

Here in Cda they are currently killing one another which is fine with me as long as they freaking learn to aim.

How can there be gangs in Canada? What are they, the Oilers fans versus the Flames fans or something? Or did 'Murrica export our criminals to your country? I am baffled that Canada has gangs.

You know I`ve re-worded this about 10 times now so I think I`m just going to avoid replying. lolzz

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How can there be gangs in Canada? What are they, the Oilers fans versus the Flames fans or something? Or did 'Murrica export our criminals to your country? I am baffled that Canada has gangs.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Vancouver_gang_war
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

****...Canadian gangs are so much cooler than 'Murrican gangs. Bacon Brothers? The Buttar Gang? Red Scorpions? SUCH COOL NAMES!

I wish I could be surprised that you cited a VANCOUVER gang war, but I really can't...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wish I could be surprised that you cited a VANCOUVER gang war, but I really can't...
    Why? I can guess, but what's your perception of this?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Everybody talks about how beautiful Vancouver is and I'm sure the big city really is; but the areas around it? Unlike most who think of the Vancouver Riots as the work of crazed hockey fans, I see instead smart criminals dressing to blend into the crowd watching the game and prepare to wreak havoc under the guise of being fans. Since they run the risk of being arrested and going down for serious shit, I have a hard time believing any of the wealthy folks working the high end jobs in the big city would really risk or have need to loot , I have to think it was mostly criminals on the outskirts
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 18-12-12 at 12:30 PM.

the world is ****ed.

all i can think about right now is that school is the last place on earth i would ever want to send my child. being round up like cattle waiting for slaughter meanwhile having state sanctioned misinformation shoved down her throat. getting molested by her pedophile teacher and having some wanna be gang banger giving her drugs.

**** that. i'm keeping my child here where i can teach her and actually protect her. with guns. and dogs.
    Last edited by misombra; 18-12-12 at 12:50 PM.

Kids become pretty mentally ****ed when their parents overreact, especially to things that are statistically extremely unlikely to happen. Home schooling ****s kids over badly.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast