+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: How can I be castrated?

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Your steadfast determination to avoid pussy yells a very different story my friend.

Oh well, as long as you find a solution you're happy with that's all that matters
    We don't call it pussy in my Tribe. We call it the 'Secret Garden of Ein Gedi', which flows forth and sprays the Mist even as Ein Gedi Falls.

So no, I'm not avoiding it, I'm just really good at geography. I mean, let's just say I know the difference in Ein Gedi and Gehenna. Some don't. They should have done more research as to the technical issues of the subject.
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 05:18 PM.

Well it's not really much of a secret unless you're a virgin and if it's anything like a garden then you might want to consider a pair of clippers or something

Well it's not really much of a secret unless you're a virgin and if it's anything like a garden then you might want to consider a pair of clippers or something
    No, it's not necessary to trim off all the verge. When we pour the Secret Oils upon the Platter, there is a veritable Treasury of Passion Fruit and Herbs within the mix. For example, when we drink of the Honey & Cream during the Feast, the terrain remains natural, well kept and quite regal for the Working. One needs a nice Grove for the full effects of nature.

Yeah, and on top of all that she can strangle you with those unfettered pubes right when you're about to blow your load.

Fukkin A, maybe willow-like pubes aren't so bad afterall.

Yeah, and on top of all that she can strangle you with those unfettered pubes right when you're about to blow your load.

Fukkin A, maybe willow-like pubes aren't so bad afterall.
    Well, of course it's not so bad. Those public hairs have tantric significance. Those are part of the herb garden surrounding Ein Gedi. Haven't you ever read where Solomon describes them thus: "Spikenard & Saffron, Sugar & Cinnamon, all the bushes of Lebanon, Aloes & Myrrh with every fine Spice. There's a Fountain in the Garden. That Well of Waters Living, flowing forth from Lebanon, all of them are streaming."

So here especially it is important to study the terrain of the Lady of Satifisfaction, or rather I should say the Promised Land flowing with Cream and Honey. Of course we can trim and keep the Garden, but to do away with it completely would be a shame. I mean we're doing this on mountain tops, rivers, meadows, fields, vineyards, everywhere really. It's a nature walk, you know. Stag Lords leaping, ladies whincing, all that sort of thing.
    Last edited by anastasis; 23-12-13 at 05:45 PM.

This thread made me LOL so many times. Thank you for the entertainment Mr. Now go troll somewhere else
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yeah, I was gigglin' like a maniac.

You could always feed the homeless, Op.

http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/533733
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    This thread made me LOL so many times. Thank you for the entertainment Mr. Now go troll somewhere else
    My right foot on you head.

Get out of my thread, troll.

If you don't know how to play the game, get off the field.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm a nurse, and although I've never seen the castration of a human male, I *have* seen an amputated penis, which is almost the same thing, and easier than you might think to perform.

I'll do it. It doesn't appear to be such a big deal.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I'm a nurse, and although I've never seen the castration of a human male, I *have* seen an amputated penis, which is almost the same thing, and easier than you might think to perform.

I'll do it. It doesn't appear to be such a big deal.
    Read 'Depo-Provera', dear. Depo-Provera. Now that's sexual liberation right there. Free at last, free at last.

P.S. Go back to the 5th floor psych ward where you work. Merry Christmas.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Depo Provera causes bone loss, and besides, it's only a temporary remedy. Genuine sexual liberation can only be attained through a more permanent solution. Don't be scared.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-12-13 at 08:52 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Depo Provera causes bone loss, and besides, it's only a temporary remedy.
    Hey, I'm willing to accept some calateral damage. As long as there's no more arousal, I'm gonna be one happy camper. Can you imagine the extasy of having no more unwanted sexual desire?

I think it was Aristotle who stated that when he went impotent in old age it was like being freed from a great beast.

I can't even imagine the joy of being free from something that I have absolutely no use for apart from my beloved Lady of Satisfaction who doesn't exist.

No. I'm a DP man now. That'll be bone loss well spent. Good times, good vibes. I like it. I'm getting that crap.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Commitment issues. (rolling eyes)

Commitment issues. (rolling eyes)
    Proof positive you have absolutely not even the remotest clue about my motives. At all.

Go back and play with the rest of your whore collective. You probably have herpes anyway.

I'm am of Ein Gedi. You have no power here.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast