+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Random thoughts thread

I got my first scam mail. It's a proud day R O F L

Pardon my intrusion into your privacy. I am Barrister Harris Aquereburu, attorney to an Independent Contractor in Lome-Togo.I am going to explain in details why I contacted you. I must solicit your Confidentiality and assure you that I am contacting you in good faith and this proposal will be of mutual benefit.
    I am the personal attorney sole executor to Mr Jeff an Independent Contractor in Lome-Togo.Who was involved in a car crash with his family on vacation on the 1st of JUNE 2011,unfortunately he died in the crash and lost his whole family.He Left behind the sum US$5.5 Million dollars deposited in a Financial institution.

After the death of my client,The Financial institution where the funds was deposited issued me a notice as his attorney to provide The Next of kin or have his account confiscated.
    I seek your consent to present you to the bank as the next of kin of my late client and beneficiary to his unclaimed fund for our financial benefit, since i have being unsuccessful in locating the relative of the deceased family.
    I find this possible for the fuller reasons that you are of the same nationality and you bear a similar last name with my late client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.

Contact me through this email address for more details.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Good flippin grief Jffs, the length to which some will go eh? ^^

ya, watch out for that.

Be careful man.

[MENTION=72245]somehelp4me[/MENTION] I know this will go into your notifications to read whenever you log back here ( if ever) and wanted to let you know your baby thread recently got locked up and wanted to let you know several of us tried for months to keep it open, Exeter, myself, woody, breathe123 and some others. Sorry it got locked but the admin needs to fix this stupidity it is an easy fix by making the days locked on threads 90 days not 30. SMFH!
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Cats smile with their eyes.

Any1 else having trouble with the forum?

I couldn't access it yesterday or part of today & so slow it's hard to post even tonight.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I feel like shit.

“The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

^LoL cats are so clever.

"Eyebrows are sisters ~ not twins."
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - I pluck mine like they need to be twins and then I over pluck them to make it happen

You can buy eyebrow stencils to guideline where to pluck your brows for whatever shape you'd like, lovebroken ~ try beauty supply shops or drugstore shops. Google eyebrow stencils & a lot will come up for you to look at.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

oogle poogle puddin n pie where the heck i leave my sky
    under went the night to day
    catch the sun to the month of may

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Well you can pm admin [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] If it gets open again we can keep it alive for a while. But seems like hatethis have went a natural way and moved on from LF. You know some create account and stick around for days, weeks, months or years but eventually everyone goes away. Well she was a nice girl. Even if hatethis dont come back we can use her blog to keep our own diaries on it. Kinda do what hatethis did only without her.
    fu.ck that was awhile ago since i typed that and was logged into here, had a death in our immediate family that same month I last posted and since have moved states. so been busy with a lot of new changes going on. i noticed that nico's and somehelp's threads are locked meaning neither got back on here again? i don't think i'll request hatesthis's to be opened because she can if she ever returns because it is a personal thread , same goers for somehelp's thread but there are a few threads i would like opened, mine included, so might request that today.

how's everyone else doing that hung around here, thanks for the friend request, lovebroken. how's life going for you, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] and for you, [MENTION=72336]woody[/MENTION]?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Have a new job now yeah my life is a lot more different now but not so extremely changed as yours Exeter. Seems like you took changes like a man and became stronger.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Welcome back, Exeter thanks for accepting too. My condolences to you and your family for your loss as well.

Congrats, pcmaster on your new employment.

Not much has been happening on here, a lot of posters seemed to leave. I don't get on as much since I got my dog, think you saw her picture on here when you were last around posting, I put a new one up in my profile picture album.

Why aren't guys in all states of undress at clubs and pubs like the girls, some of us girls want eye candy too. Take your shirts off boys!

Weather is getting warmer and men start whistling and catcalling at me.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast