+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Nosey member game!

I only belong to this site that is a relationship forum, and another website that deals with something else entirely and some social media accounts.

Do you feel you have an internet addiction? Can you go without being anywhere online for 24 hours?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Definitely do not -- I can be offline for months.

Would you rather no one showed up for your wedding or for your funeral?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

LOL I would prefer my wedding where I can see them all and enjoy the day with them, my funeral it wouldn't affect me because I wouldn't know if 2 or 200 went I'd be dead. It would affect my loved ones more.

Same Question that Jffs24 asked.
    It's not what you have, it's what you do with what you have that matters.

Answering my own question R O F L

I'd want the opposite of what anya_may21 said. Rather more at my funeral, make it more of a party of good friends not a mourning of a lost life and I'd want to elope Vegas style so I don't want a big wedding, her, me and witnesses.

Which would you rather find -- true love or 1 million dollars?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Can I answer both of the above questions?

1) My wedding, I want a nice big wedding filled with friends and family I love.
    2) After the sting of a recent break up, I'll take the million dollars please.

Space this place for me coming back to give another question before logging out today, nothing to post atm. BRB.

What body part of yours do you love the most and what body part of your SO do you love the most?

Arms or smile and for her smile and ass. R o f l Can't pick just one.

What's under your bed?

Lots of dust *embarrassed*
    Some socks
    Books

Describe the room in which you type on your computer from.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Has a big white desk with a blue lamp on it, black leather-ish chair, huge silver clock, bookshelf, Cd player, pictures of family and friends and animals, phone and printer on a side table.. a window with white curtains and a silver curtain rod and a small blue sofa with large blue and white patterned pillows and a white floor rug and a white ceiling fan light with a dimmer switch.

Forum has crashed me 6 times since trying to post 3 posts so this is it for me, too annoying.

I'll repeat breathe123's question on to the next poster.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

A pilates machine and boxes of shoes. Pilates machine is the gfs...the shoes are mine tho. Kinda have an obsession.

Biggest turn off?

Constant excuse making, and never taking responsibility for your own actions. In anyone, family, friends, coworkers and a gf.

If you had to have one which would it be:
    An excellent relationship but terrible sex or an awful relationship but incredible sex?

I'd rather have an excellent relationship even with the possibility of terrible sex. I am sure he would be a great kisser at least

Same question again that I answered above.

It would depend on what I wanted out of that relationship at the time, if only f u ck buddies then good sex -- the relationship part wouldn't even factor in but if I loved them then my POV would change.

If you could go back in time and stop/kill a person or persons responsible for horrible crimes like Hitler and the Holocaust, 911 terrorist acts would you stop and kill those responsible before it could take place and what event/person would you choose?

I would kill Bin Laden and Hitler and whom ever else similar, not sure I would go as far as I read in places some would and kill them as babies but I would certainly kill them before any of their plans took fruition. I think I would go to hell for killing them though and it would be a sacrifice I'd be willing to make for the good of mankind.

Same question or if not what is a typical day for you?

i'll answer the would you kill question. yes, i'd kill all those evil mother****ers, no hesitations and wouldn't really care what butterfly effects happened, i'd be happy to snuff them out.

when you were a kid what was your favorite tv show, movie, or board game?
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast