+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: And yet again...

Yes, very similar to that Bravo Misha!

"Ko drugome jamu kopa sam u nju upada." (latin)
    "Ко другоме јаму копа сам у њy упада." (ћирилица)

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Не Мижаниа а Мишаня

Все кслано, а как у вас господин маленькое крылошко?
    извините меня Мишаня!

ново. Я продолжаюсь выучить.

At least I know how to say your name now!

Quote Originally Posted by Citycat View Post
    Yes, very similar to that Bravo Misha!

"Ko drugome jamu kopa sam u nju upada." (latin)
    "Ко другоме јаму копа сам у њy упада." (ћирилица)
    You know it really amazes me, the south and eastern slavs led seperate lives in their own countries from like 6th century onwards and yet there are so many incredible lingual and cultural similarities. 14 centuries later and they are still so similar.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

I know! I understand everything you two are typing, but I don't know how to answer in Russian. I know only Serbian and Bulgarian.

Btw, beware of God's wrath once he comes back and sees we hijacked his thread.

Ah yes, sorry

True love. September. Must not let go.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34yjlRhSYmo"]YouTube - Come September (by Natalie Imbruglia) music video[/ame]

Update:

So, I decided that I wouldn't contact her until she contacted me. And she did. At about 10:15 she sent me a message over AIM.. we talked, I made some jokes.. she laughed. We talked about just random stuff. It kind of evolved into talk about us, but it wasn't just me probing. We ended up talking for nearly an hour over messenger.

She said she was going to lay down and asked if I wanted her to talk on the phone. I told her I was fine with that if she was. We ended up talking for about 15 minutes before she said she was going to try to go to sleep. Normally, pre-break, we would talk until she fell asleep, so I asked if she wanted me to do that again and she said it didn't matter. I was going to go ahead and let her go, but said "close your eyes" instead... there was a little bit of silence and she told me to keep talking. A good sign I think.

Anyways, one of the things she mentioned was that it felt kind of weird for her to think she wasn't coming to see me next week. I told her that the invitation was still there and that I think a face to face, heartfelt conversation would be good. I only mentioned it now because today was a good day. Things were looking good.

One of the things I did ask was if she had any doubts that we'd end up back together and she told me no.

This break is so much different than the first one we had. I think this was more of her just needing a little space. She calls it a break and I'm not going to argue. Whatever. I think we're going to be fine.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I agree with you about feeling emotionally invested before finding out about the baggage. My ex kind of hid all her feelings about her ex for quite a long time after I had fallen for her. But when it came out it really did suck having to go through it, we worked through it together and eventually she got through it. But to be honest my ex was a drama queen, little things would bother her and get her upset or depressed. There were two times she passed out from a panic attack.

It was very very hard supporting her. It felt like I almost had no one to fall back on for support for myself. I'm going to try to say this in the nicest way, but I felt like I was a single parent trying to keep a child from crying. There were nights where I couldn't sleep because of things that she was going through and being depressed.

It was very stressful and I eventually found myself becoming depressed, distant from others, and lacking self-esteem. You're going through a lot and I give you props for being so strong through all this because I know first hand how hard this is. And I'm glad things seem to be going much better for you Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    I agree with you about feeling emotionally invested before finding out about the baggage. My ex kind of hid all her feelings about her ex for quite a long time after I had fallen for her. But when it came out it really did suck having to go through it, we worked through it together and eventually she got through it. But to be honest my ex was a drama queen, little things would bother her and get her upset or depressed. There were two times she passed out from a panic attack.

It was very very hard supporting her. It felt like I almost had no one to fall back on for support for myself. I'm going to try to say this in the nicest way, but I felt like I was a single parent trying to keep a child from crying. There were nights where I couldn't sleep because of things that she was going through and being depressed.

It was very stressful and I eventually found myself becoming depressed, distant from others, and lacking self-esteem. You're going through a lot and I give you props for being so strong through all this because I know first hand how hard this is. And I'm glad things seem to be going much better for you Cain.
    It definitely sucks that you had to go through that.

My gf doesn't usually get depressed like that. She's unhappy with herself, sure, but she doesn't let it depress her. The only time where she is really depressed is around this time of year. The only times she cries is when we get into a little argument or when our visits are over.

I think that with steady therapy for a while, she can get over her emotional past. A lot of stuff has happened to her and she's been really strong through it all. Everyone has their faults, and I'm willing to accept her faults right now in order to be with someone I love. Especially when it's something that she can get through.

how old is she?
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    how old is she?

do you see a counselor?

I don't.

She saw a therapist but stopped after a couple of months. I think she'll start again, but it depends on how much time she has. She doesn't know how busy she'll be at grad school yet.

i personally don't think she needs counseling. i think she's just going through things normal people her age go through.

I agree with misombra... counselors are over-used these days... people tend to think they can't make any decisions on their own in their early 20s, when really it seems to be more a matter of them learning to trust their own judgements, and quit trying to overlook other people's bad habits.

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast