+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now????

yea if youre farther south on the west coast the beaches are nice. Iron and I were in Clearwater a month or so ago, to enjoy those beaches, but the weather was nasty. I remember as a kid being in Bonita Springs, and being able to go out to the beach and get the biggest conch shells and tons of sand dollars, no more though. As far as jobs, Im sure theyre are always positions available in the hospitals, not sure what youre going for, but theyre always in need of help.

Maybe one weekend we can meet in the south on those nice beaches, you bring your son I bring mine, and or we just have a girls night out! We can hang out in the nightclubs!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Arrow Getaway!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    yea if youre farther south on the west coast the beaches are nice. Iron and I were in Clearwater a month or so ago, to enjoy those beaches, but the weather was nasty. I remember as a kid being in Bonita Springs, and being able to go out to the beach and get the biggest conch shells and tons of sand dollars, no more though. As far as jobs, Im sure theyre are always positions available in the hospitals, not sure what youre going for, but theyre always in need of help.

Maybe one weekend we can meet in the south on those nice beaches, you bring your son I bring mine, and or we just have a girls night out! We can hang out in the nightclubs!

oh squirley im in need of a weekend get away soon i have 4 weeks to go for school and i will probrably have about 2 weeks before i go to externship. im going to school for surgical technology.
    i love the west coast two of my favorite spots are captiva island (i would love to live on that island) and lovers key its breath taking.
    there arent enough hours in the day for me latley and between work, school & studying chris and i have not been able to spend anytime together, we see each other in the morning when i take him to school. he would so enjoy to get away with me.
    boy am i glad you are close to me. we can do whatever with the kids & have girls nite out on the beach with our favorite bottle of liquor or go out. sounds good to me.

YOU GOT IT~we could BOTH use a mini vacation! Oh yea and with it still being in the 90's here, yea!

K-we get together in pm and make some plans! WAHOOO!!!

wooooooooooooooooowhooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! oh it will be hot here probrably till after christmas so we are good mini vacation here we come.
    i just pray we dont get any hurricanes, i heard october is suppose to be a busy month for them and we still have november too im sick of them all i keep hearing on the radio is how this weekend we havent had a cane! huricanes go away..........lol please.

hell yea, we will get a break! we deserve a break! k me pm ya

okey dokey!!!! will do.

Quote Originally Posted by trueps2gamer
    Anyone heard the new single from Sum 41's upcoming album "Chuck"?. The song is called "We're All to Blame"
    This song almost sounds like it was influenced a little by Metallica (Even though that's not a very good comparison)....Heavy distorted riffs followed by acoustic choruses, power drums, screaming verses with a lighter sung chorus. This song definately has a more metal feeling going to a more typical slow rock chorus.
    I have to agree with you from what I have heard their new stuff is a little heavier. I definitely want to get their new album.

Right now I'm listening to "My only one" by Yellowcard. I have been listening to their newest albume (Ocean Avenue) for the past 2 weeks since I got it.

Mark

Michael Nyman - The heart asks Pleasure first

Cake No phone i really like this song. i like all his musiq he sounds really good live too.

Nirvana - Paper Cuts
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

red hot chili pepers other side

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ayumi hamasaki..again.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

some pink floyd

Lenny Kravitz

Joss Stone

Page 11 of 77 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast