+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: misombra's inequivocable hatred for the police deepens.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Why was that guy resisting arrest in the top video? At the risk of sounding like an asshole, if he WAS resisting in the way it looked, he DESERVED to have his ass beat for being dumb enough to put up such a stupid fight

In the bicycle video that was completely uncalled for though and the cop should get a beat down

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    Why was that guy resisting arrest in the top video? At the risk of sounding like an asshole, if he WAS resisting in the way it looked, he DESERVED to have his ass beat for being dumb enough to put up such a stupid fight

In the bicycle video that was completely uncalled for though and the cop should get a beat down
    Even if he was resisting arrest, aren't there other ways to subdue him without beating him with a billy club?

I don't approve of hitting a guy who isn't posing any threat. What was that guy realistically going to do with two cops sitting on him? And even if you felt like hitting him was justified (I don't), why so many times?
    Last edited by shh!; 03-08-08 at 12:19 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    I'm not sure if he was posing a threat or not, so to speak, but the police were trying to subdue him and he was resisting. However, it looks more like the cop was trying to take his frustration out on the suspect, more than he was trying to subdue him.

One crack from a billy club is all it really takes.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I personally don't feel that a person needs to pose a threat to be justifiably beat. This guy was just being a ridiculous assclown, a complete ****ing moron, by prolonging an arrest and occupying police officers needlessly. I can't stand stupidity and these people, to me, represent some of the best of it. If the police want to arrest you, you're gonna be arrested, don't give them any trouble at ALL, you already lost that battle. If the police are searching your house and probably gonna arrest you, the best thing you can do is write down in a notebook everything they do to try and get them later in court for an improper search

The police in that video were idiots. Roll him over and pull his hands behind his back. They deserve to be beaten for being inept morons. In fairness, the guy getting the beaten probably did enough bad shit to be beaten too, lol. Actually, I think just about everyone needs a good beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    The police in that video were idiots. Roll him over and pull his hands behind his back. They deserve to be beaten for being inept morons. In fairness, the guy getting the beaten probably did enough bad shit to be beaten too, lol. Actually, I think just about everyone needs a good beating.
    Very kinky!

I have better; what's your address?

Quote Originally Posted by Aegis View Post
    I have better; what's your address?
    If I give it to you, will you dress like a gladiator?

Or better, yet, a cop!

I figure that the two cops should've been able to overpower the guy to get him to stand up/get the cuffs on than hit him and wait for cooperation.

Yeah, Lipp, that's what I was saying...they were incompetent.

...and I could probably pick up a cop uniform quick; just swing by any of the PD's and show them I have beat-down skills and can use excessive, unwarranted force and I'm sure they'll hire me up on the spot.
    Last edited by Aegis; 03-08-08 at 02:17 PM.

They should definitely make martial arts (or combatives) a compulsory part of police training instead of having them relying on being brawlers that will just end up injuring people.

In the case of the biker, if they really needed to stop him, I'd say that the guy should've moved up sooner and stand as an obstacle which would force the guy towards the side of the road and either stop or ram straight into the cop (who should be prepared to either dodge or stop the bike). Just walking up to the side without even signalling for the guy to stop and then whacking him was just careless.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    For those interested re: that pyscho guy on the bus in Canada. The bus driver pulled over immediately to let everyone off the bus (there was a small kid on board). He & a trucker who pulled over to help kept the nutbar on the bus by threatening him w/a crowbar & a hammer until the cops showed.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

without an outfit, a badge, and a gun, most cops wouldn't mess with anybody. pussies. a lot of them were probably beat up in school and now they're out for revenge.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    how about instead of giving them guns and billy clubs and shit, we give them a gun that shoots a net out, forcing the suspect into submission? Then they have no reason to harm the suspect, and if they do, BAM instant blackball.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast