I'd like to share two experiences I had.

1. It was back in 1996 when I was 6 years old. I'd say it was around 11:30 PM, I was sleeping in my room when I really had to pee. I got out, opened my door (it was dark), and saw a creepy old lady standing about 4 feet in front of me. I was utterly shocked and ran to my dads room where I think he was typing up something for his colleague.

I screamed to my dad and said there was an old lady in the hallway. He lol'ed and went to the hallway, and every room in the house, but there was no old lady.

No one, even to this day believes me I saw the lady. ahh blah

I didn't experience anything for about 12 years. In the summer of 2008, I went out of the country to visit my grandparents. A few weeks in, I was taking a quick nap in a random room that I always sleeped in as a child. I woke up at about 9 or 10 PM. It was dark in the room. I looked to the door and there was a blurry sight of an old man standing, completely white. I said to myself, "I need to get my damn glasses on because I can't see sh*t". I put my glasses on, only to have the vision of the old man even clearer, and no doubt it was an old man, standing.

Building up all the courage in my body, I stood up and walked towards it. (You honestly can't understand how scared I was. I have never been so scared in my life. I'm getting shivers writing this. It was quite possibly the most scared I have ever, and the most scared I ever will be in my life) as I approached it, I opened the door and the light shined in from the hallway, and it disappeared.

Now, as I am FREAKED THE F*** OUT, I rushed to my grandma who was eating fruit downstairs in the kitchen. I told her I saw a ghost in the room I was sleeping in. I told her it looked like an old man standing by the door. She, as an 86 year old woman, was a little freaked out herself. ( I came to understand why later) She did not have any special comments on it.

Again, no one seemed to believe me and I eventually went back to the states. My mom stayed in the states and I told her about the encounter I had. She was a little freaked out, and she told me why. That room, 30 years ago, was where my grandpas dad has passed away after a long bout with sickness. She thinks that he was revisiting his son's grandson, and I shouldn't be freaked out.

Interestingly, I had almost forgot that encounter until I was thinking about some encounter I had.

That's all I got.

Aside from those two, I've never had any.

These stories are NO lie.
thanks